Independent financing International applicants are encouraged to apply for the University of Skövde Master’s Scholarships for exceptional overseas students if they wish to pursue their degree programs in Sweden.
The Master’s Scholarships at the University of Skövde, one of Sweden’s most prestigious universities, are intended for self-supporting overseas students who can cover up to 50% of their tuition.
The students chosen for this scholarship programme will get 50% of their tuition, with the remaining percentage being their responsibility.
Every academic year, the University of Skövde offers Master’s Scholarships to deserving international applicants. The scholarship lasts for an entire year.
The scholarship recipients, however, are eligible to renew if they continue to do exceptionally well in their coursework. Skövde has stringent academic requirements for applicants.
The University of Skövde is a state university in Skövde, Sweden, founded in 1977. Ten graduate programs and up to 40 undergraduate programs are available. More than 8,000 students, both domestic and foreign, attend the university.
One of Sweden’s best universities is Skövde. Skövde was regarded as the seventeenth finest institution in the nation by the Swedish Higher Education Authority.
Overview of University of Skövde Master’s Scholarships
• Sweden is the host country for scholarships.
The University of Skövde is the scholarship host institution.
• The scholarship program is worth 50% of the tuition.
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• Scholarship position: Not specified
• Master’s degree as the type of scholarship
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
• Deadline for applications: February 1, 2024
Conditions for Eligibility for Master’s Scholarships
• Students from overseas must apply.
• Candidates need to have outstanding academic records.
• Candidates have to commit to full-time degree programs.
• Candidates need to fill out the application.
The Advantages of the Master’s Scholarship
• 50% of the tuition for each accepted applicant at the University of Skövde will be awarded.
Guidelines for Master’s Scholarship Applications
• Apply for a Master’s degree if qualified.
• Create a two-minute master’s degree video.
• Send the two-minute film to the scholarship selection panel.
• Include a brief motivating essay outlining your motivation for pursuing a master’s degree.
• Before the deadline, submit the application form and all these documents.
One of Sweden’s top universities offers the University of Skövde Master’s Scholarship. Successful applicants are eligible to receive 50% of their tuition. Outstanding international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship programme.