Exceptional international students worldwide are encouraged to apply for the coveted BRAC University International Scholarship if they have a tremendous academic record but are economically challenged.
One of the top scholarships from esteemed universities is the BRAC University International Scholarship. It is wholly sponsored and pays many of the chosen applicant’s educational costs.
The renowned scholarship program pays for various educational expenses, such as books, tuition, living expenses, food, and other necessities for the chosen applicants’ academic success.
There are two types of BRAC University International Scholarships: merit-based and need-based. It is an exceptional academic record; for the latter, it is evidence of financial need.
About Fully-funded International Scholarship at BRAC University
In Merul Badda, Dhaka, BRAC is a private research institution founded in Bangladesh in 2001. In addition to nearly 15,000 domestic and international students, it offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Summary of International Scholarships at BRAC University
• Bangladesh is the host nation for scholarships.
• BRAC University is the scholarship host institution.
• Scholarship levels for master’s and bachelor’s degrees
• Type of scholarship funding: fully supported
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
• Deadline to apply for scholarships: Open Now
Qualifications for International Scholarships at BRAC University
• Any overseas student who meets the eligibility requirements may apply for this scholarship programme.
• To be eligible to pursue a bachelor’s degree, students need to have completed their high school education.
• A transcript and a bachelor’s degree are prerequisites for students pursuing a master’s degree.
• On a 4-point scale, applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25.
• Candidates need to meet all requirements for eligibility.
Advantages of International Scholarship at BRAC University
• This scholarship programme covers the full tuition fees for the chosen students.
• This scholarship programme covers the housing costs for the chosen students.
• This scholarship programme covers the library costs of the chosen students.
• This scholarship programme covers the living expenses of the chosen students.
Programmes for Bachelors at BRAC University
Applied Physics & Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering, Microbiology, Physics, Anthropology, Business Administration (BBA), Laws (LLB Hons. ), Pharmacy (Hons. ), Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Biotechnology, Economics
Courses for Masters at BRAC University
Applied Economics, Computer Applications, Disaster Management, Public Health, Executive MBA, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, School Improvement and Educational Leadership, Early Childhood Development, English, Governance and Development, Business Administration, Bank Management, Procurement and Supply Management, TESOL,
Documentation Needed for International Scholarship at BRAC University
• Study plan; • Motivation letter; • Certificate; • Passport; • Transcripts; • Proof of English
How to Apply for an International Scholarship at BRAC University
These scholarships are intended for two types of students: those interested in pursuing master’s degrees and those studying for bachelor’s degrees. The application guidelines, however, are distinct and cannot be changed. We urge that all applicants abide by the rules set forth by the programs they have selected.
Merit and need-based scholarships are available to outstanding overseas students at BRAC University. Both fully funded scholarships cover most of the selected applicants’ academic records.