Every year, outstanding international students from many backgrounds and nations are chosen for the Rhodes Scholarships at the esteemed University of Oxford, providing them with the chance to pursue postgraduate studies at one of the top universities in the world.
Thousands of international students have fulfilled their ambition of studying in the UK thanks to the Rhodes Scholarships. We suggest you apply for the Rhodes Scholarship if you have a strong academic record and would like to pursue your studies in the UK on a scholarship.
Among the most prestigious prizes offered by the UK to deserving overseas applicants with stellar academic records are Rhodes prizes. It is fully funded and pays for the selected candidate’s living expenses, tuition, and other educational expenses.
The 2023 Rhodes Scholarship recipients were each awarded a monthly stipend of £19,092. The beneficiaries in 2024 may get much more. To ensure that you are among the recipients of the awards, we strongly advise you to submit your applications as soon as possible.
One of the best universities in the world and the United Kingdom is the University of Oxford. It is among the world’s oldest universities, founded in Oxford, England, in 1096. The university is proud of its cutting-edge facilities and globally renowned instructors.
More than 20,000 students from both domestic and foreign universities attend Oxford to pursue its range of undergraduate and graduate degrees. The esteemed university is well-known worldwide for its academic brilliance and age.
Overview of University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarships
• The host nation is the United Kingdom.
• The host institution is the University of Oxford.
• Rhodes Trust sponsors the scholarship prize.
• A postgraduate degree is the degree level.
• Full funding is the type of scholarship support.
• There are a lot of scholarships awarded.
• Students from abroad are eligible to apply for this prize.
• The deadline for applications is not stated.
Rhodes Scholarship Benefits at Oxford University
• This scholarship covers full tuition fees.
• This scholarship award covers accommodations.
• The monthly stipend associated with this scholarship grant is £19,092.
• Those who are accepted are exposed to high-quality instruction.
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University Requirements for Eligibility
• You must be an international student and be a citizen of one of the qualifying nations.
• You have to be of the required age. To find out the required age, click the link below.
• You must have earned an outstanding grade upon completing your undergraduate program.
• You must have fluency in both written and spoken English.
• Proof of English language competency is needed from all interested students.
• The supporting documentation listed below is required of you.
Documents Needed for University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarships
• A copy of your transcript and certificate of bachelor’s degree; an international passport; evidence of your English language skills; a curriculum vitae (CV) or resume; your national ID card; a personal statement, etc.
Guidelines for University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarship Applications
All candidates must be in possession of the necessary paperwork and meet the requirements for eligibility. Those who fit these requirements should apply by clicking the following link.
the Application link.
The Rhodes Trust provides funding for Rhodes Scholarships. It is fully funded, provides a monthly income of £19,092, and pays for academic costs like tuition and housing.