Are you seeking financial aid to pursue graduate or undergraduate life and health sciences courses? The Dean’s International Scholarship at Brunel University London is available to students like you.
Outstanding international students who want to study health and life sciences at Brunel University London’s undergraduate and graduate levels are the target audience for the Dean’s International Scholarship.
The Dean’s International Scholarship is awarded to deserving overseas students each year. For the 2024–2025 academic year, Brunel wants to sponsor 260 students if all the prerequisites are fulfilled.
The outstanding overseas students who cut will each get £2,000 towards their Brunel University London tuition. To renew their scholarship, recipients must maintain high academic status.
Brunel University London (BUL) is a public university in the United Kingdom. It was established in Uxbridge, London, in 1966. The institution enrolls up to 15,000 domestic and international students.
BUL offers almost all academic programs. Its three colleges are the College of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences, the College of Business, Arts, and Social Sciences, and the College of Engineering, Design, and Physical Sciences.
An overview of Dean’s International Scholarship at Brunel University
• The country where scholarships are hosted is the UK.
• Brunel University in London will host the scholarship.
• Scholarship degrees offered include postgraduate and undergraduate ones.
• The £2,000 scholarship funding type
• There are 260 scholarships available.
• Eligible students: International students
• August 2024 is the deadline for scholarship applications.
Benefits of Dean’s International Scholarship
The £2,000 tuition credit will be given to each of the 260 accepted applicants to Brunel University London. Renewing the scholarship requires the recipients to make academic progress.
Requirements for the Global Dean’s Scholarship
International students need to apply.
• Applicants must be independent.
• Candidates must meet the conditions outlined in the programs they have selected.
• Applicants have to consent to an online interview.
• Recipients of prior scholarships are not eligible to apply.
• To be eligible, applicants must meet all prerequisites.
How to Submit an International Scholarship Application Dean’s Scholarship
Brunel University London does not accept independent applications for this scholarship. When interested applicants apply for admission, they will be assessed for this scholarship initiative.
The Dean’s International Scholarship is open to all interested and qualified Brunel University London undergraduate and graduate students. It is partially subsidized and offers £2,000 to each chosen student.