We strongly advise you to apply for the LKCMedicine Scholarship at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) if you seek financial assistance to continue your medical studies at one of Singapore’s top universities.
One of the top scholarships for students wishing to study medicine in Singapore is the LKCMedicine Scholarship. Undergraduate students with high academic success who are interested are welcome to apply.
If the awardees maintain high academic standing and fulfill other qualifying requirements, the scholarship award is renewable for an additional five years. Notably, the 2024 LKCMedicine Scholarship is given out based on merit.
Singapore is home to Nanyang Technological University (NTU). It was founded on Singapore’s Nanyang Avenue in 1981. Over 30,000 students from both domestic and foreign countries attend this esteemed university.
Nearly all undergraduate and graduate degree programs are offered at NTU. The College of Science, Engineering, Graduate College, and College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences are only a few of its many colleges.
LKCMedicine Scholarship Overview
• Singapore is the hosting nation.
• Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is the host institution.
• Undergraduate study is being done.
• There is complete financing for the scholarships.
• There are plenty of scholarships available.
• Singaporean nationals are qualified to apply.
The deadline for applications is December 31, 2024.
Benefits of the LKCMedicine Scholarship
• The whole cost of tuition will be awarded to successful applicants.
• A S$6,000 living allowance will be awarded to successful applicants each school year.
• S$500 book allowance will be given to successful applicants each academic session.
• An S$1,500 computer allowance will be given to successful applicants each academic year.
Conditions of Eligibility for the LKCMedicine Scholarship
• Only Singaporean nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
• Interested students should apply to the undergraduate program in medicine.
• Interested Students need to sign up for a full-time course.
• Interested students must have an exceptional academic record.
• Interested students should have a track record of community involvement, leadership, or athletic prowess.
How to Apply for the LKCMedicine Scholarship
Before applying for this scholarship, candidates must apply for admission to National Technological University (NTU). The following link contains the application for the scholarship.
The LKCMedicine Scholarship is intended for Singaporean nationals wishing to pursue medical education. Applicants who meet all eligibility conditions and have an outstanding academic record are eligible for this scholarship.
The LKCMedicine Scholarship pays for living expenses, books, computers, and tuition, among other educational costs. The selection of recipients will be based solely on their merit.