Illinois Wesleyan University hopes to assist international students who want to study in 2024 but need help paying for their education through the International Scholarships programme.
The range of the scholarship grant is $16,000 to $30,000. International students who meet all eligibility conditions for scholarships can pursue them for the full four years of their undergraduate studies at the university.
Illinois Wesleyan University offers Presidents and Merit-Based Scholarships under its International Scholarship program. The latter provides financial awards and pays the international students’ complete tuition.
Please read this educative post to learn about the requirements for eligibility, the application procedure, and other information if you are an overseas student interested in studying at Illinois University through the International Scholarships.
A private university located in the US is called Illinois Wesleyan University. It was founded in 1850 in Bloomington, Illinois. This one is among the country’s most prestigious and historic private universities.
The University of Illinois Wesleyan provides graduate and undergraduate degree programs. It has about 1,500 domestic and international students. The university’s academic brilliance is acknowledged on a global scale.
Overview of International Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University
• USA is the host nation for scholarships.
• Illinois Wesleyan University is the host university for the scholarship.
• Undergraduate degree level for scholarships
• Type of funding for scholarships: Partial
• Scholarship amount: $30,000.
• Scholarship positions: Several
• Students who qualify: International students
• March 1, 2024, is the deadline for scholarship applications.
Illinois University International Scholarships’ advantages
Illinois Wesleyan University offers two types of international scholarships: President’s Scholarships and Merit-Based Scholarships. The former provides full tuition rates, while the latter gives a selection of students between $16,000 and $30,000.
Illinois University International Scholarship Requirements for Eligibility
• Students from overseas must apply.
• Candidates need to be high school graduates.
• Candidates must have strong test results and academic achievements.
• To enroll in Illinois University’s approved undergraduate degree programs, applicants must apply.
• Applicants need to fulfil all requirements for eligibility.
Documents Needed for Illinois Wesleyan University’s Foreign Scholarship Programme
• An international passport; • A letter of motivation; • Curriculum Vitae (CV); • Certificate of English Proficiency.
• The IELTS
Application Procedures for International Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University
Before the deadline for scholarship applications, all applicants must upload the files above and complete the application found at the following website.
The Illinois Wesleyan University International Scholarships are intended for deserving overseas students who wish to attend the university and pursue undergraduate degrees on a scholarship. The range of the scholarship grant is $16,000 to $30,000.