2024-25 Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship For International Students

The esteemed Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship is available to outstanding international students at Queen’s University Belfast. Read this article if you’re an international student hoping to earn this scholarship.

International students wishing to enroll in Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. programs at Queen’s University Belfast are encouraged to apply for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship for the 2024–2025 academic year.

International students who meet the conditions can apply for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship without paying an application fee. Students who are admitted to Queen’s University Belfast automatically receive it.

20% of the tuition costs for those chosen for this scholarship programme will be awarded to them; the remaining 80% will be their responsibility. Only international students who can afford tuition may apply for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.

University of Queen’s Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, founded in 1810. It’s among the world’s and the United Kingdom’s oldest public research universities.

Degree programs at Queen’s University Belfast are available at the undergraduate and graduate levels. About 24,000 students, both native and foreign, are enrolled there. The university is renowned for offering top-notch instruction.

 

Synopsis of the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship

 

• The United Kingdom is the host country for scholarships.

• Queen’s University Belfast is the host university for the scholarship.

• Type of scholarship degree: PhD, Masters, and Bachelors

• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing

• Number of slots available for the scholarship programme: unlimited

• Students who qualify: Foreign students

• The deadline for scholarships is December 31, 2024.

Benefits of the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship

20% of the tuition for each applicant chosen as a Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship recipient will be waived.

The Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship Requires Specific Qualifications

• You have to be an overseas student who can support yourself.

• If an outside organization awards you a scholarship, you are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program.

• To be admitted to Queen’s University Belfast, you must apply.

• You must be a former student of Queen’s University Belfast.

• You need to have the necessary paperwork and academic records.

• To be eligible for a scholarship, you must fulfill all prerequisites.

Selection and Application Procedures for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship

Each applicant’s Queen’s admission application will be utilized to evaluate them for the scholarship. This scholarship is awarded without the need for a separate application.

Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship Terms and Conditions can be seen through this link: 

APPLY HERE

In summary

Selected students at Queen’s University Belfast are eligible for a 20% tuition price waiver through the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship. The most significant number of candidates will be recognised for this scholarship.

Get latest scholarship Opportunity

*******

Join Our WhatsApp or Telegram Group/community

Join WhatsApp Group

Join Telegram Group

SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS:

Top Scholarships for Dance Majors – Fuel Your Artistic Journey in 2024

2024 UHR Scholarship at Swedish Defence University

2024–2025 Global Talent Scholarship for Postgraduate Study at Queen Mary University of London

Global Talent Scholarship for Undergraduate Study at Queen Mary University of London, 2024

The University of Waikato 2024 Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship

Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024

Advertisement

Get latest scholarship Opportunity

*******

Join Our WhatsApp or Telegram Group/community

Join WhatsApp Group

Join Telegram Group

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Advertisement