International students with outstanding academic records who want to study in Denmark on a scholarship are invited to apply for the renowned Danish Government Scholarship 2024 through the University of Southern Denmark.
The Danish Government Scholarship program aims to recognize and honor the exceptional academic achievements of outstanding overseas students enrolled in degree programs in Denmark.
Interested and eligible international students may apply for the scholarship award if they wish to enroll in a Master’s program at one of Denmark’s top universities for the 2024–2025 academic year.
The Danish Government Scholarship is one of the most competitive scholarships the University of Southern Denmark offers to motivate abroad students. We strongly advise interested candidates to apply carefully for this award.
Non-EU/EEA nationals pursuing an MSc in Engineering, Electronics, MSc in Engineering, Mechatronics, or MSc in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering are among the international students eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is a university in Denmark. With campuses in Southern Denmark and New Zealand, it was founded in 1998. More than 25,000 students, both domestic and foreign, attend the university.
SDU offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It’s Denmark’s third-biggest university. The university jointly provides programs with Kiel University and Flensburg University.
Synopsis of Danish Government Scholarship
• Denmark is the host nation for scholarships.
• The University of Southern Denmark (DSU) is the host university for scholarships.
• Master’s degree as a scholarship recipient
• Type of scholarship funding: whole and half tuition
• Scholarship position: restricted
• Eligible Candidate: Students from overseas
• February 1, 2024, is the deadline for scholarship applications.
Benefits of Danish Government Scholarship
The Danish Government Scholarship program waives tuition in part or in full. Students interested in this scholarship should click the link below for complete details on the number of years it covers.
Denmark Government Scholarship Requirements
• You have to be a student from abroad.
• You need an application to submit by the deadline.
• You have to have a stellar academic record.
• You need to have the required paperwork.
• You need to enroll in a University of Southern Denmark Master’s program that qualifies.
Application Guidelines for Danish Government Scholarship
Before the deadline, all eligible and interested candidates must apply to the University of Southern Denmark (DSU).
Candidates do not need to apply for this scholarship because the university will use their applications for admission to determine their eligibility.
The Danish Government Scholarship provides full or partial tuition reimbursement to deserving international students who want to attend the esteemed university. There are a few slots available for this scholarship.