Have you put off submitting your application for Columbia’s annual Obama Foundation Scholars Programme? If so, stop waiting and start your application right away.
Potential leaders from the United States and around the world are the focus of the Obama Foundation Scholars Programme, which is housed at Columbia University.
Candidates for the Obama Foundation Scholars Programme are chosen based on their leadership positions and accomplishments, in addition to their academic records.
This fully sponsored program has assisted numerous American citizens and international students realize their leadership and academic objectives.
With the launch of the Obama Foundation Scholars Programme in 2018, more than 60 emerging leaders representing at least 50 nations have shown an unparalleled dedication to offering solutions to the problems facing their respective nations.
This blog post will be beneficial if you wish to be one of Columbia University’s future emerging leaders. It will introduce you, among other things, to the program’s qualifying requirements, advantages, and application procedures.
American private research university Columbia University was founded in New York City in 1754. This university is among the oldest in the United States of America (USA).
Over 28,000 US nationals and international students are enrolled in Columbia’s undergraduate and graduate programs.
Columbia University’s Obama Foundation Scholars Programme Overview
• The host nation for the scholarship programme: the United States
• Columbia University is the host university for the scholarship programme.
• The Obama Foundation is the program sponsor for scholarships.
• Type of funding for scholarships: Full funding
• Numbers of scholarship programs: Several
• Degree level of scholarships: All levels
• All nationalities are eligible.
• December 12, 2023 is the deadline for scholarship applications.
Qualification Requirements Scholars Programme of the Obama Foundation at Columbia University
• Candidates must be at a “breakthrough moment” in their careers and have significantly contributed to their respective professions.
• Candidates need to have a track record of leadership and contribution within their nations.
• In order to address the numerous issues, applicants must intend to return to their home nations.
• Candidates must speak and write English fluently.
• Candidates must be dedicated to influencing their home nations’ futures constructively.
• Candidates need to be in good health.
Columbia University Obama Foundation Scholars Programme Benefits
• It offers full tuition fees.
• It offers a furnished studio apartment.
• It offers basic medical, dental, and life insurance.
• It offers airfare.
Required Documents for the Columbia University Obama Foundation Scholars Programme
• Two letters of recommendation
• Proof of English proficiency
• Personal video statement
• Resume or Curriculum vitae
Application Guidelines for Columbia University’s Obama Foundation Scholars Programme
By December 12, 2023, all applications and supporting documentation must be received. Applicants are recommended to click on the following website for further information regarding the application processes.
The Obama Foundation Scholars Programme pays for numerous educational expenses and is fully funded. Worldwide leaders are welcome to apply for this programme.