Very few things compare to receiving graduate scholarships from Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence and pursuing one’s studies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Thus, we implore you to discover this brilliance.
All overseas candidates with impressive academic records who want to pursue graduate studies in the United Arab Emirates in 2024 are eligible to apply for the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence Graduate Scholarships or MBZUAI Graduate Scholarships.
The fully financed MBZUAI graduate scholarships pay for a wide range of academic costs, including housing, full tuition, health insurance, and the sponsorship of a UAE visa for non-UAE citizens, to name a few.
This scholarship programme is renewable, and any students who meet the academic requirements or conditions are eligible to apply. Through their student portal, MBZUAI will notify the successful applicants of the requirements for renewing it.
We invite you to read this blog post to the end if you want to apply for the Graduate Scholarship to learn more about the requirements, advantages, and other relevant information.
Established in 2019, Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI) is a research-focused university in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It’s among the nation’s newest establishments.
Undergraduate and graduate programs in various academic subjects are available at MBZUAI. Thousands of pupils, both domestic and foreign, are succeeding academically there.
Graduate Scholarships at Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence Overview
• The United Arab Emirates is the host country for scholarships (UAE)
• Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence is the host university for scholarships.
• Master’s and doctoral degrees are the scholarship degree types.
• A large number of scholarships are available.
• Scholarship financing type: fully funded
• Deadline for scholarships: March 31, 2024
Graduate Scholarships at Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence: Eligibility Requirements
• Candidates have to be overseas students.
• A bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields is required of applicants:
* electrical engineering
* computer science
* computer engineering
• Candidates must have a CGPA that is at least 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or above.
• Documentation of English language proficiency is required of applicants.
• It is necessary to have a valid, standard Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test certificate.
• Candidates must possess both theoretical and practical computer science understanding.
• Applicants for master’s and doctoral programs must fulfill all program prerequisites.
Benefits of Graduate Scholarships at Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
• For those who are accepted, full tuition fees are awarded.
• Accommodations are provided to selected applicants.
• For overseas students, it provides health insurance and sponsorship for a UAE visa.
• A monthly stipend is awarded to those who are accepted.
• Those who apply successfully for an MSc will get AED 8,000.
• PhD candidates who are accepted will get 10,000 AED.
Students Only from the UAE
• Successful MSc applicants will earn AED 33,000 for married applicants and AED 30,000 for single applicants.
• PhD candidates who are accepted will receive AED 36,000; those who are married will receive AED 39,000.
Application procedures for graduate scholarships at Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
By March 31, 2024, upload all necessary documentation via the application portal.
The MBZUAI scholarship is available to all eligible international students and is fully supported. The most exceptional applicants will be allowed to receive the scholarship.