Are you a recent graduate seeking to further your education in the humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and professional and intellectual enrichment? If so, we advise you to apply for the US Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas.
This curriculum will introduce fellows to networking opportunities and the history of ideas in Western civilization. In addition, you will receive $500 and be able to take part in online academic debates.
This blog article will be helpful if you want to be considered for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship In Ideas 2024 initiative. We will go over the requirements for applications, eligibility, and perks.
American private distance learning institution Harrison Middleton University was founded in 1998. Thousands of domestic and international students are enrolled there, following their desired programs. There needs to be a physical campus at HMU.
Overview of the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas
• The United States of America (USA) is the host nation for the fellowship.
• Harrison Middleton University is the host university for the fellowship.
• Type of fellowship funding: Partial support
• Fellowship qualifications include a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate.
• Fellowship count: Multiple
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
The deadline for scholarships is November 11, 2023.
Conditions for Eligibility for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas
• Students with interest can enroll in a Bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD program.
• Students who are engaged must be drawn to Western civilization’s magnificent concepts as well as the humanities.
• Students who are interested must exhibit exceptional writing, reading, and communication skills.
• Interested students are required to schedule one book review for Harrison Middleton University: Dialogues and two blog pieces for the HMU Blog.
Benefits of the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas
• Those that are selected will get a $500 stipend.
• Selected candidates will be able to engage in online Socratic dialogues with academic staff and fellows.
• Selected applicants will have an impact on HMU publications.
Guidelines for Applications for the Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas
• A completed application form.
• An appropriately cited expository.
• A biographical statement.
Before the application deadline, the files mentioned above and any additional information required should be provided to [email protected].
Middleton University Fellowship In Ideas is a profitable and life-changing program designed to help international students understand the history of ideas in Western civilization and expose them to opportunities.