Don’t worry anymore about how you’ll pay for your postgraduate studies. Apply with a group of exceptional students for the Aga Khan Foundation’s International Scholarship Programme in 2024.
This article will take you through how to apply for the 2024 Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme, the requirements for eligibility, benefits, and how to succeed as an applicant.
The Aga Khan Foundation’s International Scholarship Programme was established in 1969 by His Highness the Aga Khan to assist deserving students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies but require financial assistance to fulfill their aspirations.
The AKF ISP has assisted more than 1,000 students in realizing their graduate studies goals since it was established in 1969. It aims to help more students with excellent academic records this year who can prove they need financial aid.
Every year, the International Scholarship Programme of the Aga Khan Foundation gets several applications from deserving and enthusiastic students. However, only a select few pupils who fulfill all eligibility requirements—among them, an outstanding academic record—are awarded.
International students may apply for this scholarship program only if their home country is one of the qualifying nations. Before the application deadline, we advise you to see if your nation is one of the eligible nations by clicking the link below.
Overview of the International Scholarship Programme of the Aga Khan Foundation
• The Aga Khan Foundation is the program sponsor for scholarships.
• The universities that are hosting the scholarship programs are accredited.
• Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs are the degree levels offered under the scholarship program.
• Numbers for this scholarship program are restricted.
• There is partial funding for the scholarship program.
• This scholarship scheme is open to applications from students abroad.
• March 31, 2024, is the deadline for applications.
Qualifications for the International Scholarship Programme of the Aga Khan Foundation
• Candidates must be citizens of a country that qualifies.
• Applicants must demonstrate a genuine need for funds.
• Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Candidates need an offer letter from the colleges they selected.
• Qualifications should include a track record in the workplace, a demonstrable capacity for leadership, extracurricular and entrepreneurial accomplishments, and volunteer work.
Benefits of the International Scholarship Programme of the Aga Khan Foundation
A partial scholarship is awarded under the Aga Khan Foundation’s International Scholarship Programme. Consequently, it only pays for the chosen applicants’ living expenses and tuition.
Successful scholarship applicants are eligible for renewal, but to do so, they must maintain high academic standing and prove that they genuinely need money.
Procedures for Applying to the International Scholarship Programme of The Aga Khan Foundation
Before the application deadline, candidates should obtain the scholarship application form from the address in the link below.
The sponsor of the International Scholarship Programme is the Aga Khan Foundation. The scholarship is available to deserving international students and pays the whole cost of the chosen students’ living expenses and their tuition.