Students from developing nations with excellent academic records and a desire to study in Australia are eligible to apply for several Australia Awards Scholarships awarded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Australia.
The Australia Awards Scholarships are some of the best the Australian government provides for deserving students from developing countries and abroad who wish to continue studying in Australia.
Top-ranked Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutes will be open to selected students. The Australian government also pays for their other academic expenses, including tuition.
International and gifted students from developing nations who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees are eligible for these scholarships. It’s crucial to remember that scholarships are given out based on merit.
Australia Awards Scholarships Synopsis
• Australia is the host nation for scholarships.
• Universities in Australia that host scholarships
• Scholarships available for PhD, master’s, and bachelor’s degrees
• Type of funding for scholarships: Full funding
• Number of scholarships: Several
• April 30, 2024, is the deadline for scholarship applications.
Australia Offers Benefits for Scholarships
• Full tuition expenses are awarded to selected students through this scholarship programme.
• This scholarship program covers the return airfare for some students.
This scholarship programme pays for study materials, textbooks, and lodging.
• Stipend for living expenses is provided to selected students by this scholarship program.
• Selected students can receive Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) through this scholarship program.
Australia Grants Scholarships; Requirements to Apply
• This scholarship programme is open to students from underdeveloped nations and international students.
• Interested students must have excellent academic records.
• Interested students must not be receiving funding from another scholarship.
• Interested students must have the necessary paperwork.
How to Apply for Scholarships Awarded by Australia
If you fit the requirements for scholarship eligibility, use the link below to submit your application further. On April 30, 2024, the application portal will close. Make sure to send in your application by the due date.
The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides Australia Awards Scholarships to deserving international students. This scholarship program pays for all necessary educational expenses and is fully funded.