Would you like to pursue your BSc (Hons) in Events and Leisure Management (top-up) study with financial assistance? Consider applying for Sheffield Hallam University’s Dean’s Events and Leisure Management Scholarship.
Outstanding domestic and international candidates who want to pursue a BSc (Hons) in Events and Leisure Management in 2024 are eligible for Sheffield Hallam University’s Dean’s Scholarship in Events and Leisure Management.
Management of Events and Recreation Every year, worthy domestic and home students are given the Dean’s Scholarship. A maximum of fifteen (15) distinguished students are eligible to receive the 2023/2024 scholarship grants.
Approximately £6,000 will be awarded to each chosen applicant to help with a portion of their tuition at Sheffield Hallam University. It’s crucial to remember that only tuition-paying domestic and international students are eligible for this program.
Sheffield Hallam University is among the top and oldest universities in the United Kingdom (UK). It was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, in 1843. The college is a public research institution.
Out of Sheffield’s student body of over 30,000, up to 4,400 are from overseas. Both undergraduate and graduate degrees are available. The university is well known for its intellectual brilliance and provides more than 700 courses.
Dean’s Scholarship in Events and Leisure Management — Synopsis
• the United Kingdom is the host country for scholarships.
Sheffield Hallam University is the host university for the scholarship.
• Undergraduate degree level for scholarships
• Numbers of the scholarship programs: several
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• Students who qualify: both domestic and foreign students
• The closing date for scholarship applications is May 31, 2024.
Conditions for Eligibility for the Dean’s Scholarship in Events and Leisure Management
• Applicants have to be domestic and international students.
• To continue with the program, applicants need to have received an offer.
• Candidates need to be self-sufficient.
• Candidates must be able to cover the additional costs associated with the course of their choice.
• Candidates must present evidence of exceptional academic accomplishment and financial necessity.
Benefits of the Dean’s Scholarship in Events and Leisure Management
Only 15 outstanding applicants will be chosen for the Events and Leisure Management Dean’s Scholarship, and each will earn £6,000 to help with their educational expenses.
Applications for the Dean’s Scholarship in Events and Leisure Management
Every prospective student must compose a 250-word personal statement outlining their motivation for being passionate about event and leisure management. You should upload the essay using the following URL.
Application link: events-and-leisure-management-
The Dean’s Scholarship for Events and Leisure Management is intended for self-funding domestic and international students wishing to enroll in Sheffield Hallam University’s top-up Events and Leisure Management program. The maximum scholarship amount is £6,000.