Do you want to pursue funding for your doctoral studies? The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at the University of Huddersfield may cover a portion of your tuition.
The University of Huddersfield’s Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship was established to honor academic achievement, particularly that of international students worldwide.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is a fantastic program that provides qualified international students who can pay for their tuition at Huddersfield with a 50% tuition fee waiver.
However, this scholarship program is available to both full-time and part-time students, unlike some that are meant to honor exceptional individuals who wish to pursue full-time programs exclusively.
About University of Huddersfield
One of the best universities in the UK is the University of Huddersfield. It is a public research university established in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
The town of Huddersfield was founded in 1825. It’s among the UK’s oldest universities. The institution has up to 17,000 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Applied Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Computing and Engineering, Education and Professional Development, Business, and Human and Health Sciences comprise the University of Huddersfield.
Overview of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
• University of Huddersfield is the sponsor of the scholarship program.
• University of Huddersfield is the host university for the scholarship
• The United Kingdom is the host country for scholarships.
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• Scholarship count: Not specified
• Ph.D. studies as the scholarship degree level
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
• Deadline for applications: Open applications
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship – Qualifications
• Candidates have to be overseas students.
• Candidates must hold an honors degree with distinction.
• Candidates must have earned a Distinction in a Master’s degree program.
• Recommendations from supervisors or schools are required for applicants.
• Candidates must graduate from the University of Huddersfield within the last three years.
Benefits of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship has many advantages, the most notable of which is that it pays 50% of the chosen students’ tuition.
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship: Selection Requirements
The selection committee for university scholarships is responsible for selecting the recipients of the scholarships. Applicants will receive an interview invitation from the committee once their application is received.
Procedure for Application
Candidates must click the following link for more information about the scholarship application procedure.
International students who merit it can receive a partial reward through the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. The beneficiaries are chosen by their academic standing.