The University of Huddersfield’s Merit-based Scholarships are open to outstanding overseas applicants who have demonstrated excellence in their academic program.
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity if you have a solid academic record and wish to study for an undergraduate or graduate degree in the UK.
Students who are interested in this program may apply before the deadline. Academic excellence is what Huddersfield is looking for and wants to honor with this worthy prize.
The prestigious University of Huddersfield deducts the scholarship grant, which ranges from £3,000 to £4,000, from the chosen applicants’ undergraduate and graduate tuition costs.
About Huddersfield University Merit-based Scholarships
Situated in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England, lies the University of Huddersfield. Founded in 1825, it is a public research university. The institution has more than 15,000 students and provides undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Overview of Merit-based Scholarships
Sponsor of the University of Huddersfield scholarship program
• University of Huddersfield, the host university for the scholarship
• The United Kingdom is the scholarship host nation.
• The scholarship program might be worth up to £4,000.
• Scholarship program number: Not specified
• Undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships available
• Nationality of eligibility: Students from abroad
• Deadline for scholarships: Indefinite
Academic Merit Scholarships Qualifiable Standards
• You have to be a student from abroad.
• You have to be an independent learner.
• To be eligible for a program, you must apply.
• Admission to the University of Huddersfield must be extended to you.
• You must possess outstanding leadership and academic credentials.
• You must be in good health and not have any criminal history.
Benefits of Merit-based Scholarships
A partial tuition scholarship of £3,000–£4,000 is available to a chosen group of students at the University of Huddersfield.
Procedure for Application
You will be awarded this scholarship if you have an outstanding academic record and are accepted into a University of Huddersfield program that meets your requirements.
International students who can finance themselves are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The most exceptional applications will be given the opportunity to win a reward worth up to £4,000.