You want to study for an MBA at Saïd Business School in the UK in 2024, but the cost of tuition is deterring you? Saïd Business School Foundation Scholarships say you should worry not.
Established in 1998, the Saïd Business School Foundation (SBSF) is a philanthropic organization that aims to uphold the esteemed School’s commitment to academic distinction, business research, and instruction.
Since its founding, the nonprofit organization SBSF has assisted numerous overseas students with stellar academic records in realizing their desire to enroll in MBA programs at the esteemed Saïd Business School.
The Saïd Business School Foundation awards millions of pounds in scholarships to deserving international students annually. Every year, Saïd Business School offers up to £25,000 to be applied toward the school tuition of at least one successful applicant.
Saïd Oxford or SBS are other names for Saïd Business School. It’s an Oxford University business school. Offering management education, Saïd is routinely ranked among the world’s best business schools.
Synopsis of Saïd Business School Foundation Scholarships
• The host nation is the United Kingdom.
• The Saïd Business School Foundation hosts the program for scholarships.
• The host school is Saïd Business School.
• MBA program scholarship study level
• Program numbers for scholarships: Fifty (50)
• A £25,000 scholarship scheme
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
• Deadline for scholarship applications: Not yet
Benefits of Saïd Business School Foundation Scholarships
Saïd Business School offers up to 50 outstanding applicants £25,000 toward their studies and other educational expenses.
Conditions of Eligibility for Scholarships from the Saïd Business School Foundation
• You have to be a student from abroad.
• Your application needs to be for an MBA program.
• Special consideration will be extended to students from Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
• You need to have a superb academic background.
• You need to be a strong communicator with a leadership capacity.
• You need to have a strong and promising career.
• A solid professional advancement is required.
Application Process for Saïd Business School Foundation Scholarships
There is no further application needed for this scholarship program. The eligibility of applicants will be ascertained by the data they provide on their MBA application form.
The course fees of the chosen applicants are covered by the partially financed Saïd Business School Foundation Scholarships.