The UCD Michael Smurfit School seeks applications for its prestigious MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship from interested and qualified internationals who wish to pursue their master’s program at the renowned school in 2024.
The MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship will honor international students who have excelled academically but need more funds to enroll in the MSc programs of their choice at UCD Smurfit School for the upcoming academic year.
This service offers prospective overseas students a 25% to 50% tuition reduction. Please be aware that only foreign applicants who can afford tuition are eligible for this scholarship. This is because the selected applicants will bear the remaining payment.
You’ve come to the correct page if you want to apply for the MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship, and you can afford the remaining balance. You may find information about the eligibility requirements, application rules, and other things here.
The UCD Michael Smurfit School is owned by the University College Dublin (UCD) and is located in Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland. Established in 1908, it has been recognized by numerous authorities as one of the top business schools globally, based on the academic achievements of institutions across the globe.
Overview of the MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship
• Ireland, the host nation for scholarships
• UCD Smurfit School is the host university for scholarships.
• Scholarship study level: Master’s degree
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
• The scholarship deadline is May 31, 2024.
The MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship Requirements
• Outstanding overseas applicants are welcome to apply for this programme.
• International students who are self-sponsored and have been given a spot in a full-time MSc study are eligible to apply.
• Interested parties must have fulfilled the admissions requirements and finished the application process for the programs they selected.
Countries Eligible for Scholarship for Academic Excellence in MSc
. • Brazil
• All African students are eligible.
Benefits of the MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship
• It pays between 25% and 50% of the chosen students’ tuition.
Application Guidelines for the MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship
• There is no need for a separate application procedure for this scholarship programme.
• All selected applicants will be taken into consideration for MSc studies at UCD Smurfit School. Send an email to [email protected] to learn more about the scholarship initiative.
The scheme offers a 25% to 50% tuition reduction, which will relieve successful applicants of the financial burden of continuing their MSc programs at the university. The main expense associated with education is tuition.