The Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation is currently accepting applications for its Merit-based Scholarships from deserving African students who want to attend Sciences Po, one of France’s best colleges, to further their studies.
The Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation and the Sciences Po American Foundation collaborated to create the Merit-based Scholarships. They were set up to help deserving African students pursue higher education.
Only undergraduate students with outstanding academic records are eligible for this scholarship programme, which grants full tuition awards to the most deserving candidates from Sub-Saharan African nations.
The Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation was created in 2005 to celebrate the life and artistic output of Geneviève McMillan, the foundation’s creator, as well as to carry out her extraordinary ambition.
Sciences Po Paris and Sciences PO are other names for the Paris Institute of Political Studies. Located in Paris, France, the public research institution was established in 1872. There are about 14,000 students enrolled at the university.
Sciences Po offers Undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programs. Politics, sociology, economics, and other subjects are among the courses it offers. Its campuses are in Nancy, Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Reims, and Poitiers.
Summary of Merit-based Scholarships awarded by the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation
• France is the scholarship host nation.
• Science Po, the host institution for scholarships
• Type of scholarship: Undergraduate
• Scholarship amount: Full cost of attendance
• Number of scholarships: Several
• Students of African nationality are eligible.
• February 23, 2024, is the deadline for scholarship applications.
Merit-based scholarships offered by the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Benefits
The entire tuition fee is the primary benefit of this scholarship programme, while there are several others as well. It pays the whole tuition for the pupils who are accepted.
The program’s beneficiaries are eligible to apply for and receive grants as well.
Qualifications for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Merit-based Scholarships
• Applicants need to be students from nations in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Candidates must have completed their high school education in a nation in sub-Saharan Africa.
• In order to study eligible undergraduate programs at Sciences Po, applicants must be awarded admission.
• The applicantShow off your outstanding academic skills.
Application Guidelines for Merit-based Scholarships from the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation
Getting accepted at Sciences Po is the first step toward being eligible for this scholarship. You can apply for this program only after receiving an offer letter from the esteemed university.
The following is the application link for the McMillan Stewart Scholarship:
Tuition is the portion of educational expenses covered by this scholarship programme. Applications from eligible and interested African students must be submitted by February 23, 2024.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS