With the coveted undergraduate scholarship, George Mason University in the United States of America intends to lower the tuition fees for a select number of first-year students starting in Autumn 2024.
All first-year students at the esteemed university are eligible for this chance, regardless of their country or field of study. The chances of winning this tuition award are higher for motivated students with stellar academic records.
The undergraduate scholarship at George Mason University is partially sponsored; it pays for 50% of the candidates’ tuition who are accepted. Recipients of the scholarship who maintain exceptional academic standing may also renew it.
Prospective applicants who meet the requirements should be aware that they are unable to combine this undergraduate scholarship scheme with any other Mason scholarships, both internal and external.
Founded in 1949 in Fairfax County, Virginia, George Mason University is a public research institution in the United States. With approximately 37,000 students, it provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Horace Blackman serves as Rector, Mark Ginsberg as Provost, and Gregory Washington as President of Mason. Its motto is “Learning and Freedom.” Mason is among the most sought-after colleges in the country.
Highlights of George Mason University’s Undergraduate Scholarship
• The United States is the host country for scholarships.
• George Mason University is the host university for the scholarship.
• Type of scholarship: Undergraduate
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• Numbers of scholarships: Two
• Applicants eligible for scholarships: Students from abroad
• December 15, 2023 is the deadline for scholarship applications.
George Mason University Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits
• The George Mason University Undergraduate Scholarship pays at least 50% of the tuition for the chosen international students.
George Mason University Undergraduate Scholarship Qualifications
• Applicants need to be foreign first-year students.
• Candidates must have initiative and a keen interest in intercultural learning and leadership.
• Candidates need to fill out an application for a scholarship.
• Applicants need to meet Mason’s requirements for admission and adhere to the deadlines.
George Mason University’s Undergraduate Scholarship Application Process
• By December 15, 2023, applicants must have completed and submitted all necessary documentation for the scholarship application. Click the link below to view more information about the essential documents.
The Undergraduate Scholarship covers 50% of the first-year tuition costs for the chosen international students. If the selected candidates continue to maintain exceptional academic status in their second year, the scholarship award may be renewed.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: