We advise you to apply for the esteemed University of Winnipeg Special Entrance Scholarship if you have completed high school and require financial assistance to pursue your undergraduate degree in Canada!
One of the best scholarship programs for exceptional international students wishing to pursue undergraduate degrees in Canada is the University of Winnipeg’s Special Entrance Scholarship.
There is no specific application required for this scholarship programme. To be considered for the award, interested and qualified candidates only need to apply for admission to the University of Winnipeg. After that, their application will be evaluated automatically.
Merit and need are the two criteria for awarding the Special Entrance Scholarship. Therefore, prospective overseas students will have stellar academic records and be able to demonstrate their need for financial aid. All interested students, regardless of nationality, are eligible to apply to this programme.
About the Canadian University of Winnipeg
Founded in 1967, Winnipeg is a public research institution in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. It has about 10,000 local and international students and provides undergraduate and graduate programs.
An overview of the Special Entrance Scholarship at the University of Winnipeg
• Canada is the host nation for scholarships.
• University of Winnipeg is the scholarship host institution.
• Undergraduate degree level for scholarships
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• Number of scholarships: Several
• Students eligible for scholarships: International students
• February 1, 2024, is the deadline for scholarship applications.
The University of Winnipeg Special Entrance Scholarship’s advantages
The University of Winnipeg Special Entrance Scholarship recipients will get a stipend of $1,000 to $3,000.
The University of Winnipeg Special Entrance Scholarship Requirements for Eligibility
• The Grade 12 academic courses used for admission must yield the equivalent of a Canadian 85% grade average for applicants.
• Except for dual credit high school/post-secondary programs, applicants cannot have previously attended any other post-secondary institution.
• Those interested in attending the University of Winnipeg must apply.
• Applicants must apply to Winnipeg for full-time degree programs that meet the requirements.
The University of Winnipeg Special Entrance Scholarship Application Process
There is no specific application required for this scholarship programme. Every University of Winnipeg applicant will automatically be considered for this esteemed prize.
One of Canada’s top undergraduate scholarships is the University of Winnipeg Special Entrance Scholarship for overseas students. The amount of the scholarship ranges from $1,000 to $3,000.