The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship enables deserving overseas students to fulfill their dream of pursuing undergraduate degrees at some of the top universities in the world and the United Kingdom.
Please read through this blog post for the application guidelines if you are an overseas student hoping to complete your undergraduate degree program at University College London with a scholarship award.
For the 2024–2025 academic year, the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship will accept as many applications as possible from interested students; however, only 33 exceptional candidates will be shortlisted for the scholarship award.
The complete tuition and maintenance allowance will be awarded to those chosen for the UCL Global Undergraduate program. In addition, selected students will interact with other intellectuals and receive a high-quality education.
Public Research University College London (UCL) is in the United Kingdom. It was made in London, England, around 1826. The university is among the biggest in the nation in enrollment, with approximately 40,000 students.
Note: International students who fill out the scholarship application and show financial need are eligible for the 2024–25 UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship.
An overview of UCL’s worldwide undergraduate scholarships
• Type of scholarship: Undergraduate
• Scholarship programme slot: 33
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• The United Kingdom is the host country for scholarships.
• University of the host scholarship: UCL
• Applicants who qualify: Students from abroad
• Deadline for scholarships: April 22, 2024
Conditions of Eligibility for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
• If you can pay the tuition for an international student, you may apply.
• If you are a national of a developing nation, you may apply.
• If you have applied to UCL for a full-time undergraduate program, you may still do so.
• If you have a stellar academic record, you can apply.
• If you can provide proof of your need for money, you may apply.
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits
Every candidate selected for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship for 2024–2025 will be awarded a maintenance allowance in addition to full tuition. They will meet exceptional kids from various nations and have access to high-quality education.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship Application Process
Before applying for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship program, interested and qualified applicants must apply to University College London’s eligible full-time undergraduate programs.
One of the top scholarships available in the UK for international students is the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship. It provides excellent perks, such as maintenance allowance and complete tuition. We strongly advise sending in your application before the closing date.