Applications are being accepted for the 2024–25 International Priority Scholarship programme from deserving students in underdeveloped nations at Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) in Indonesia.
Applications for UMM undergraduate and graduate programs are welcome from interested and qualified students under the International Priority Scholarship program.
The chosen students’ educational expenses are fully covered by the International Priority Scholarship (IPS), which has full funding. It pays for living expenses, tuition, and visa fees, among other International costs.
We advise you to read this page for information on how to apply successfully and for details on the application process if you want to be one of the 2024 IPSdegrees beneficiaries.
A private university located in Surakarta, Indonesia, is called Universitas Muhammadiyah. It was founded in the Sukoharjo Regency’s Kartasura District in 1958. Undergraduate and graduate degrees are available at the university.
Synopsis of UMS International Priority Scholarship
• Indonesia is the host nation for scholarships.
• Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta is the university that hosts the scholarship.
• Type of scholarship degree: Postgraduate and Undergraduate
• Type of funding for scholarships: Full funding
• Slots for scholarship programs: Several
• Applicants who qualify: Students from abroad
• Deadline for scholarships: May 15, 2024
International Priority Scholarship Benefits
Various perks are available to qualified undergraduate and graduate applicants through the International Priority Scholarship (IPS). The benefits are broken down as follows:
• Graduate student
– Eighth-semester tuition fees
– Living stipend
– Book allowance
– VISA charges
– Health Benefits
– Permission to Stay Limited – Return Air Ticket
– Living expenses – Books allowance – Tuition fees
– Health Benefits
– VISA application expenses; – Limited Stay Permit; – Return airfare
Scholarship with International Priority Qualification Standards
• Developing-nation international students are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
• Interested students must have outstanding academic records.
• Interested students must apply to the Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) for any available undergraduate or graduate programs.
• Interested students must fulfill all prerequisites for scholarship eligibility.
• Candidates for undergraduate programs must be high school graduates, and those for graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree.
International Priority Scholarship Guidelines
Before May 15, 2024, interested students must fulfil the eligibility above requirements and submit their scholarship applications via the link below.
International students from developing nations who meet the requirements can apply for Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta’s International Priority Scholarship (IPS). It is fully funded and pays for the educational expenses of the chosen applicants.