Are you looking for a scholarship for undergraduate study at a US university? The news from Samford University is excellent. It provides domestic and foreign students with strong academic records with undergraduate and graduate scholarships. We advise you to apply for a Samford University scholarship.
International students who aspire to complete their undergraduate studies at the esteemed university in the 2023/2024 academic session are encouraged to apply for the Stamford scholarships, which are intended to recognise academic achievement and community service. In this blog post, we offer applicants advice on obtaining scholarship prizes.
The Samford University was founded in 1841. It is a private institution in the American city of Homewood, Alabama. Numerous undergraduate and graduate academic programmes are available through the university. Over 5,000 students from the US and other nations are enrolled at Samford right now.
Information about the Scholarships at Samford University
University offering the scholarship: Samford University
The host nation for scholarships: the United States
Graduate-level scholarship: Undergraduate degree
Type of support for scholarships: fully financed
International students are eligible.
Application for scholarships expires on December 1, 2023
Benefits of the Scholarships at Samford University
- It pays the full tuition for selected candidates.
- It provides winners with free housing.
- It places qualified married applicants in a family home.
- It arranges airline tickets for selected applicants.
- It includes coverage for applicants’ health insurance.
Requirements for Scholarships at Samford University Eligibility
Both domestic residents and international students may submit applications.
If you are enrolled in a bachelor’s programme, you must have finished high school or a 12-year programme.
- To be eligible for a scholarship award, you must be at least 30 years old.
- You must have an excellent academic history.
- You must take the IELTS or TOEFL if your previous education was not conducted in English.
- Curriculum vitae or a resume
- A letter of inspiration
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A former institution’s English proficiency certificate
- TOEFL and TOEFL test results
Guidelines for Scholarships at Samford University Applications
Before the scholarship application window closes, all applicants must submit their applications and upload their supporting documentation using the link below.
Samford grants are available for both undergraduate and graduate study. However, these scholarships are for the latter and are given out based on merit.