For master’s degree programmes, Maastricht University Scholarship in the Netherlands is accepting applications from qualified and interested international applicants. The programme is fully sponsored and provides exceptional rewards to chosen applicants. This blog post will introduce the program’s benefits, eligibility requirements, and application process.
The initiative will provide € 16,800 in tuition fees, € 23,750 in living expenses, € 700 in health and liability insurance, and € 192 for visa application fees to the selected students. Students interested in applying should know that scholarships are given to those who submit excellent applications.
Every academic year, the Maastricht University Scholarship project is sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in partnership with Dutch universities and applied scientific universities. One of the top scholarship programmes is accepting applications from people worldwide.
Maastricht University was formed on January 9th, 1976. Maastricht, Netherlands’s public research university, is the institution. Maastricht, one of the newest universities in the Netherlands, provides a range of academic disciplines. There are 22,383 students enrolled at the university, both domestic and international.
Maastricht University Scholarship Programme Overview
The scholarship is being held in the Netherlands.
The scholarship’s host institution is Maastricht University.
A Master’s degree qualifies for a scholarship.
International students qualify as eligible candidates.
The scholarships are excellent.
The application deadline for the scholarship application is February 1, 2024
Study areas for scholarships
College of Law:
1. European Public Law & Governance Specialisation LLM European Law School
2. Specialisation in European Law & Market Integration at a European Law School
3. European Law School LLM Spec. Free Music
4. Corporate and Commercial Law Specialisation for LLM in Globalisation and Law
5. LLM in Law, Criminology, and Forensics
6. LLM Globalisation and Law: General Track Specification
7. International Trade and Investment Law Specialisation of the LLM in Globalisation and Law
8. LLM Globalisation and Law: Human Rights Concentration
9. International and European Tax Law Specialisation in the LLM
Customs and international trade are areas of expertise.
10. Specialisation in International and European Tax Law: LLM
Taxation and technology specialisation
LLM in International and European Tax Law: International and European Tax Law Spec
12. Advanced Master of Science in Knowledge Management and Intellectual Property
13. LLM Advanced Master in Knowledge Management and Intellectual Property Law
Arts & Social Sciences Faculty:
Policy, Management, and Education for MA Arts and Heritage
1. Master of Arts in Art
2. Literature, and Society
3. Master’s in European Public Affairs
4. Politics and Society Spec. in MA Arts and Culture
5. Europe in a Globalising World: MA European Studies
6. MA in Sociology, Science, and Technology
7. Masters of Arts in Globalisation and Development Studies
8. European Public Policy and Administration Spec., MA European Studies
9. Research Master Arts, Science, and Technology Cultures
10. Digital Cultures in MA Media Studies
11. Master of Research in European Studies
Health, Medical, and Life Sciences Faculty:
- Epidemiology MSc
2. Biomedical Sciences, M.Sc.
3. MSc in European Public Health Governance and Leadership
4. Master of Global Health
5. Master of Science in Health Policy, Innovation, and Management
6. Master of Science in Health Promotion
7. Human Movement Sciences: Sports and Nutrition Concentration, MSc
8. Health and Rehabilitation Spec. MSc Human Movement Sciences
9. Master’s in Work, Health, and Career
Psychology and Neuroscience Faculty:
1. Health and Social Psychology Specialisation for MSc Psychology
2. Development Psychology for MSc in Psychology
3. Neuropsychology specialisation for MSc Psychology
4. Work and Organisational Psychology Specialisation in MSc Psychology
5. Legal Psychology in the MSc in Psychology
6. Cognitive neuroscience, specifically
7. Clinical and Cognitive Research Master’s
8. Clinical and Cognitive Research Master’s
9. Clinical and Cognitive Research Master’s
10. Drug Development and Neurohealth in Neuroscience
11 Fundamental Neuroscience in Neuroscience
12. Neuroeconomics: a specialisation
13. Master of Clinical and Cognitive Research
14. Master in Clinical and Cognitive Research
15. Master in Clinical and Cognitive Research
16. Neuroscience: Psychopathology, spec.
17. Neuropsychology is a subfield of neuroscience.
18. Cognitive Neuroscience for the MSc in Psychology
19. Forensic Psychology Master’s
Science and engineering faculty:
1. Systems Biology Master’s
2. Biobased Materials Master’s
3. Master of Science in Decision Science
Programme Requirements for Eligibility
The applicant must fulfil the standards for English proficiency.
The candidate’s nation must fall under the list of countries that qualify.
The candidate must have only one nationality.
The applicant must submit an application to the university for a full-time programme.
The candidate must fulfil the requirements for admission.
The candidate must be at most 35.
The candidate must have a stellar academic record.
Documents required for Maastricht University Scholarship
2. Proof of superior academic performance
3. a letter of intent
4. One referee’s contact information
Instructions for Applying Maastricht University Scholarship
Use the link below to submit your application and upload your supporting documentation.
One of the top universities in the Netherlands is Maastricht University. If you accept the scholarship, you can receive a top-notch education and study in a friendly atmosphere.