For your Master’s or PhD studies, are you looking for financial aid? For those who desire to pursue Master’s and PhD programmes in Canada and at the esteemed university in the 2024–2025 academic year, Dalhousie University Scholarship Programme is available. The application portal is presently available to students who meet the requirements.
A $30,000 Dalhousie University scholarship award will be given to candidates who submit robust applications. The selected applicants’ educational costs are covered by the financial prize. The approved applicants’ housing expenses, monthly stipends, and tuition costs are only a few of the payments it covers.
One of Canada’s oldest universities and the world, Dalhousie University was founded in 1818. Over 17,000 undergraduate and graduate students attend this public research university. The prominent university is well-known for its academic quality and provides a variety of academic disciplines.
In this blog post, we’ll explain the Dalhousie University Scholarship Program’s perks and qualifying conditions while guiding you through the application process. We’ll also give you the information you need to be one of the chosen applicants.
Overview of Dalhousie University Scholarship Programme
Canada is the scholarship host nation.
Dalhousie University is the scholarship’s host institution.
Master’s and PhD degrees available for scholarships
International students are eligible.
Grant applications must be submitted by January 16, 2023.
Benefits of Dalhousie University Scholarship Programme
- The selected candidates for the Master’s programme will get a scholarship worth $10,000 for their two years of study.
- For their four years of study, the selected candidates for the doctoral programme will receive a scholarship of $15,000.
Criteria for Dalhousie University Scholarship Eligibility
- If your nation is one of those that is eligible, you may apply.
- If you are eligible for the scholarship, you can apply.
- If you satisfy the university’s prerequisites for your desired programme, you may apply.
- If you have a stellar academic record, you may apply.
- If you don’t have a criminal history, you can apply.
Dalhousie University Scholarship Programme Application Guidelines
Open the link below to begin your application. Please create an account for the programme of your choice, fill out the required information, and submit it. Additionally, you will present some documents.
Visit this website for further information: https://www.dal.ca/faculty/gradstudies/finance-your-studies/scholarships-bursaries/funding-application-process/harmonized.html
Only those applying for Master’s and PhD programmes are eligible for the scheme. The scholarship will be given to the top students and is entirely funded.