Would you like to be considered for the partially financed Minerva Scholarship program for 2024–2024 at Leiden University to pursue your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? See the article below for suggestions on how to improve your odds.
Students who want financial assistance for their research, studies, or internships can apply for the Minerva Scholarship programme. Additionally, qualified students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, and Science are among the faculties that can apply for this fellowship program at Leiden.
Every year, Leiden University receives hundreds of applications from motivated and eligible students worldwide. Of these, a manageable number of candidates who satisfy the prerequisites are shortlisted.
Leiden University is a university in the Netherlands that was founded in Leiden in 1575. It’s a university for public research. The university is among the oldest educational establishments, both domestically and internationally.
Thousands of local and international students are pursuing undergraduate and graduate programs in Leiden, a city known for its academic quality. Undoubtedly, it’s among the top universities in the Netherlands.
Overview of the Leiden University Minerva Scholarship
The Netherlands is the host nation for scholarships.
• University hosting the scholarship: Leiden University
Undergraduate and master’s degrees are the degree levels eligible for scholarships. International students are also eligible. The deadline for scholarships is April 15, 2024. The scholarships are partially supported.
Conditions for Eligibility for the Minerva Scholarship
• You have to be a student at Leiden University studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
• Being a member of L.S.V. Minerva is not required.
• You have to have a stellar academic record.
• You can’t have any past criminal activity.
• You have to fulfil every prerequisite for eligibility.
The Minerva Scholarship’s advantages
• The scholarship ranges in value from €900 to €2000.
• Living expenses, overseas travel, and research expenses will all be covered by subsidies.
How to Submit a Minerva Scholarship Application
• Using the link below, applicants must download an application.
• Applicants must fill out the form.
• Candidates must make sure they have the necessary paperwork.
• Applicants must submit the application form.
Procedure for Minerva Scholarship Selection
The selection committee and the chosen candidates will review all applications.
One of Leiden’s best scholarships to overseas students is the Minerva Scholarship. It is partially sponsored and pays for most of the academic costs for the chosen international students. The scholarship is given out based on merit.