International students are encouraged to apply for the Queen Mary University of London Postgraduate Global Talent Scholarship to pursue Master’s degree programs in the United Kingdom.
Queen Mary University of London established the Global Talent Scholarship to assist gifted international students who require financial aid to complete their postgraduate studies in the UK.
All international students are eligible for the Global Talent Scholarship, regardless of nationality, religion, or skin tone. Interested students must, however, have stellar academic records.
Nearly all academic programs are offered by the Queen Mary University of London, and all degree programs are qualified for this renowned scholarship program, which is intended to encourage international students.
The chosen students’ tuition fees will be reduced by the approximately £3,000 scholarship award. It’s crucial to remember that only international students who can pay for their tuition are eligible for this award.
Queen Mary University of London is one of the most prestigious public universities in the UK. It was founded in 1785 and is among the nation’s oldest universities.
QMUL serves more than 21,000 students from both domestic and foreign countries in its undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The university is located in London, United Kingdom, in England.
An Overview of the Queen Mary University of London Scholarship
• the United Kingdom is the host country for scholarships.
• Queen Mary University of London is the host university for scholarships.
• Postgraduate scholarship degree type
• The scholarship programme is worth £3,000.
• Scholarship reference: Indefinite
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
• Deadline for scholarship applications: N/A
The Global Talent Scholarship’s advantages
You will receive £3,000 as one of the Global Talent Scholarship program’s shortlisted applicants, and the money will be subtracted from your tuition. Additionally, you’ll get to attend one of the top universities in the United Kingdom.
Qualifications for the Global Talent Scholarship
• Students who are interested must be international students.
• Interested students must be international students who can afford their tuition.
• Students who are interested must be enrolled in full-time degree programs.
• Applicants must be graduates of an accredited university with a UK First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
• In order to pursue qualifying programs at the Queen Mary University of London, interested applicants must have received an admissions offer.
• Students who are interested must not be receiving funding from another scholarship.
How to Apply for the Global Talent Scholarship
Those who fit the requirements for the scholarship should use the following website to submit their applications for consideration by the scholarship committee:
The following link will take you to the Global Talent Scholarship—Postgraduate Taught page.
Interested and eligible foreign applicants are encouraged to apply for the Global Talent Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London, regardless of nationality, religion, or skin tone. The recipients of this grant must pay their tuition.