With its remarkable International Student Scholarships, the University of Findlay hopes to honour those international students who worked hard in their studies to achieve their academic standing.
If you have a stellar academic record, here is your chance to benefit from your hard work!
One of the best scholarship programs established by the University of Findlay to honour international students with exceptional academic records is the International Student Scholarship.
Findlay’s program targets only international candidates with excellent academic records who wish to complete their undergraduate studies in the US in 2024.
Test results on the GRE or GMAT are required for the International Student Scholarship. As a result, applicants with exceptional exam results will be awarded outstanding scholarships.
About University of Findlay
Founded in 1882, the University of Findlay is a private American university located in Findlay, Ohio. Over 4,000 domestic and international students are enrolled in over 90 undergraduate and graduate programs.
Among the oldest universities in the world and the United States is Findlay. The university’s stunning campus and residence halls can house over 1,200 students.
Overview of International Student Scholarships at the University of Findlay
• The University of Findlay is the host institution for the scholarship.
• The United States of America (USA) is the host country for the scholarship.
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• The scholarship programme is valued at $12,000.
• Scholarship initiative: Various
• Scholarship levels of study: Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses
• Students that qualify: Foreign nationals
• Scholarship programme deadline: Not specified
Benefits of International Student Scholarships at the University of Findlay
scholarships for undergraduates
• The Trustee Scholarship offers $21,000 for each school year.
• The Dean’s Scholarship offers $17,000 for each academic year.
• The Presidential Scholarship is worth $19,000 for each school year.
• $12,000 is awarded to an International Scholar each school year.
• Findlay Award: $15,000 for each semester of study
• $1,000 Graduate Student Scholarship
• $2,000 Master’s Scholarship in Environmental, Safety, and Health Management
• Scholar for MBA: $2,000
• $1,000 GMAT Scholarship
• $1,000 GRE Scholarship
Conditions of Eligibility for University of Findlay Scholarships for International Students
• Foreign nationals are required to apply.
• Applicants need to be enrolled in graduate and undergraduate courses.
• Applicants need to be enrolled in full-time courses.
• Candidates need to have exceptional success abilities.
• Candidates must present transcripts and certifications from previous universities.
• Fluency in the English language is necessary.
Application Guidelines for International Scholarships at the University of Findlay
The application for the scholarship is online. Those who fit the requirements for the scholarship must complete the application found at the following website.
Have you read the prerequisites and met the qualifying conditions for the application? If so, don’t wait to apply until the scholarship deadline has passed to do so.