Hurry! It’s that time again when you can apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship. Romania is now accepting applications for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24. This scholarship is only open to international students from countries other than the European Union.
This Romanian Government Scholarship is available for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Romania for the school year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is fully sponsored and will cover all expenses. The undergraduate scholarship will last three to six years, while master’s programs will last one to two years, and doctoral programs will last three to four years. Read below for the details and every other thing you need to know.
Details of the Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24
- The scholarship is offered by the government of Romania
- Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. are the degree level that can apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship is fully funded
- Only International students are eligible
- Romania is the awarding country
- The scholarship deadline is March 15, 2023.
The Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs jointly fund the Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Roman. As a result, all overseas students are eligible for a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania.
The Registration Fee will be covered.
The scholarship will cover the complete Tuition Fee
There would be free accommodation
There would be a monthly stipend
Undergraduate students would be getting 65 EURO/Month
Master Student would be getting 75 EURO/Month for Master Studies
Postgraduate Students would be getting 85 EURO/Month
The scholarship does not cover food or international and local transport.
Duration of Scholarship:
- For undergraduates, the scholarship would span for 3-6 Years
- For a Master’s degree the scholarship would span for 1.5, 2 Years
- The Doctorate scholarship would span 3,4 Years
Available Study Fields
Please keep in mind that the course/classes will begin on October 1, 2023. The fields available through the Romania Scholarship are listed below.
- Architecture, visual arts
- Romanian culture and civilization
- Political and administrative sciences
- Education sciences
- Social and human sciences
- Technical studies
- Oil and gas
- Agricultural sciences
- Veterinary medicine.
List of Universities
Click Here for the link to the list of Universities in Romania offering Romanian Government Scholarships.
The following documents must be included in the application file:
- Official correspondence Issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin in Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residency.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX I) for a scholarship in Romania is correctly filled.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) is required for the issuance of the Letter of Acceptance to Study in Romania.
- Legalized copies of the achieved study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees, if any) and translation into one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian, if necessary.
- Copies of matriculation papers and diploma supplements for graduate studies that have been legally translated, if necessary.
- Certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian, as well as a legalized copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the passport’s first three pages.
- The medical certificate attests that the study participant does not have any communicable illnesses or other issues that would make them unable to complete the needed studies.
- Applicant’s resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two recently taken photographs in passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change, including a copy and a legalized translation (if necessary).
- The copy and certified translation of the diploma attesting that the current year’s graduates passed their baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate exams, as appropriate.
- Certificate of completion of the Romanian preparatory year or, if appropriate, a Language Proficiency Certificate.
- Statement on parental approval for candidates who are underage (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
- eligibility requirements
- Foreign nationals come from every nation, with the exception of European Union members.
- Should not be a citizen of Romania.
- Not older than 35 years old for undergraduate and graduate studies and 45 years old, respectively, for doctoral or postgraduate studies.
The deadline to submit an application for a Romanian Government Scholarship for International Students for the academic year 2023–24 is March 15, 2023.
How do I apply for the 2023–24 Romanian Government Scholarship?
Enter “Embassy of Romania in My Country” in the search bar, for instance, to find the Romanian embassy in Pakistan. See the Sidebar after opening the Embassy link. A scholarship advertisement will be shown. If not, type “Scholarship” into the search field on the Embassy website.