The University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships are now available for application for 2023–2024. The University of Hawaii accepts applications for its Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) from all international students who are citizens of Asia, the Pacific, or the United States.
In the United States, the University of Hawaii was established in 1907. This public research university has more than 3,000 students on its rolls. This university is one of the oldest in the USA and is well-known worldwide.
Students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship if they want to study for a master’s or Ph.D. in the US. The fully funded scholarship will cover all costs for the 2023–2024 school year.
The University of Hawaii offers almost every field and major that can lead to a postgraduate degree in the United States. The scholarship will cover your entire degree-related expenses. The Ph.D. scholarship has a 3-year term compared to the 2-year duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship.
University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships Details:
- Hawaii University of Science and Technology
- Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Coverage of Scholarships: Fully Funded
- Nationality requirements for international scholarships nation: the United States
- Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2022.
International students are eligible for a full-fee award through the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2023–24 in the United States. It will pay for all the necessary costs. Below are the award’s specifics:
- The tuition payment for graduate studies will be covered.
- there would be no charge for accommodation
- there would be a monthly stipend to sort food and other expenses
- there would be a complete health insurance
- Round-trip airfare
- Books Allowance as well as materials and Supplies Allowance
- a contribution to the cost of health insurance.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study fields under University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships USA:
- Pacific Island Studies
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Master of Law.
List of Eligible Nationalities:
To apply for the USA scholarship, applicants must be residents of one of the following countries:
- United States nationals.
- Pacific Region: Australia, American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Eligibility standards for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships
To be eligible for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2023, candidates must meet the requirements listed below.
- The applicant must be a national of one of the countries listed.
- Must have a master’s or doctorate offer from a university.
- Must obtain an undergraduate degree or equivalent and have an excellent academic record.
- Two recent years of full-time employment before application.
- Possess fluency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- At least 35 years of age is required. The maximum age maybe 45 for programs appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- The applicant needs to be in good health.
- Once you have received your degree, you must return to your nation of origin.
Application deadline for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships
The deadline to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship 2023 in the United States is December 2, 2022. Apply right now, before the cutoff.
How can I apply for graduate scholarships at the University of Hawaii?
To apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2023–2024 in the United States, fill out an online application. To examine the application procedure and for more information, go here. For additional information, click on the official advertisement link provided below: