Would you like to be one of the 400 outstanding foreign applicants that the University of Oxford’s Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships is looking for? If so, you’ll find this blog post helpful.
Outstanding overseas students who want to complete their master’s degrees at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom in 2024 are eligible to apply for the Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships.
The fully financed scholarship initiative will help up to 400 international students achieve their academic goals of pursuing master’s degrees in fields linked to pandemic preparedness and recovery.
The University of Oxford’s living expenses and tuition are covered by the Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships. Additionally, it offers logistical support in the form of settling down allowance; economy return airfare, visa and immigration health surcharge payments, and more.
Your chances of receiving the Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships are higher if you are an exceptional academic achiever who is enthusiastic, globally-minded, and deeply rooted in your community.
About the Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships
Ninety-seven years ago, the University of Oxford was founded in Oxford, England. The second-oldest university in the world is a public one.
More than 20,000 students from domestic and international backgrounds study undergraduate and graduate degrees in various subjects at Oxford.
Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships Overview
• The United Kingdom is the host nation for the scholarship.
• The University of Oxford is the host university for the scholarship.
• The African Oxford Initiative is the sponsor of the scholarship.
• A Master’s degree is the level of the scholarship.
• 400 scholarships are available.
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
• Deadline for applications: December/January
Qualifications for Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships
• You must be a native of one of the qualified African nations.
• You have to be applying to the University of Oxford for a Master’s program for the 2024–2025 academic year.
• You have to demonstrate outstanding academic and research skills.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is a prerequisite.
Benefits of the Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships
• It pays the entire cost of tuition.
• It pays for living expenses.
• It helps with logistics.
Application Guidelines for Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships
• Submit your University of Oxford admissions application.
• You will be asked to apply for the scholarship scheme if your application is accepted.
• You will be required to participate in a virtual interview if your application is accepted and meets the standards.
• You will hear from the University of Oxford if you make it through the interview.
Here is the application link for the Mastercard Foundation Afox Scholarships:
One of the best opportunities for overseas students with exceptional academic status to be supported and encouraged is the Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarship. It is fully funded and pays for the chosen applicants’ living expenses and education at the University of Oxford.