University of Wollongong Scholarship for international students under the bachelor’s academic merit scholarship covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each trimester.
The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other study-related expenses.
Host Country: Dubai, UAE
Study Abroad: Study in Asia
Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Partial Scholarship
Deadline: August 26, 2022
Scholarship holders’ academic performance will be reviewed prior to the commencement of Autumn trimester each year to establish compliance with these academic requirements.
If a scholarship holder has no fail grades, but does not meet the minimum WAM requirement for his or her scholarship, the amount of the scholarship will be reduced from 50% to 25%, 25% to 15%, 15% to 0% as the case applies.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- be a new (entry level) students.
- have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum.
- meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University
- be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will provide a tuition fee waiver for the years of studies
- Within each category, the number of scholarships awarded is limited and you must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for your application to be considered.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all scholarships have been awarded for a trimester, no further scholarship applications will be accepted.
- Required Documents
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Academic transcripts
- completion certificate(s)
- Referee reports
- Alumni ID
- Method of Application
Submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department.
Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) and submitted via the Scholarship Form.