Are you interested in the Universität Hamburg Germany merit scholarships? Then what are you still waiting for? The University of Hamburg calls international applicants from all nationalities to apply for the Universität Hamburg Germany merit scholarship.
International students and doctoral researchers, are being supported with this scholarship to concentrate fully on their studies with no stress and to give students opportunities for skill development.
Details of scholarship
- The scholarship is sponsored by the University of Hamburg, Germany
- It is a merit award
- The host institution is the University of Hamburg, Germany
- The benefits are listed below
- The study level is for all degree levels
- All nationalities are invited for the merit award.
Universität Hamburg Germany Merit Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
You are qualified for funding if you.
- pursuing a degree at Universität Hamburg and have been enrolled in your field for at least two semesters (doctoral researchers and students in two-year master’s degree programs may apply after one completed semester);
- If you don’t have German citizenship;
- If you are not qualified for the federal student loan scheme.
- The maximum funding amount per inch and month is €850. Individual doctoral researchers may receive a merit scholarship worth €1,000 per month, subject to funding availability (roughly 2–3 merit scholarships are awarded per round).
- For two semesters, merit scholarships are given out (12 months). For a scholarship, you can apply again. The maximum funding period in well-founded exceptional cases is three years.
How to Apply
Registering for a university degree program is the first step in applying for the Hamburg Merits scholarships. Following the link for your preferred application period, apply for scholarships based on deadlines (you must log in using your STiNE ID):
You will be invited to register and complete your application.
Application Documents: You have to upload these documents to the online application portal:
- You must upload your CV.
- Letter of motivation (this form here is available for use)
- Proof that you were part of a social or intercultural activity
- Record showing your achievements. A prompt out from STiNE or a list of course certificates. The final certification is to be submitted by Master’s students and doctoral researchers.
- Two professors or assistant professors at Universität Hamburg’s assessments. Other members of the Universität Hamburg faculty may also create evaluations in appropriate circumstances.
Application Deadline: April 15 and October 15
For further clarification, Visit the Official Website.
Melbourne Academic Scholarships and Study Grants in Australia 2023
Government of Canada Scholarships – Fully Funded 2023-24
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship Awards 2023-2024