Applications are hereby welcomed from inquisitive and qualified recipients to apply for Shasta
College Foundation Scholarship is obtainable for multinational Students who desire to register in a
the degree program for the 2023 to 2024 educational year.
The Shasta College Foundation is thrilled to provide a scholarship for contemporary
transnational learners. This Scholarship expenditure is brought in literally to the learner’s Shasta
College Student accounts to reimburse for academic expenditures.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shasta College Foundation, United States of America
Host Institution(s): Shasta College, United States of America
Scholarship Worth: the sum of $3,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Ethnicity: International Students
Shasta College Foundation Scholarship | DETAILS
Acknowledging the economic challenges and impediments that numerous multinational learners
may encounter when arriving at a college in the United States, the Shasta College Foundation is
delighted to provide contemporary transnational learners the opportunity to obtain a scholarship.
We look forward to receiving multinational learners on our campus and to being able to offer
world-class education to a diverse learner population.
To be qualified for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship, candidates are anticipated to fulfill
the subsequent conditions:
- Recipients must be New transnational students.
- Candidates pursuing admission into the college.
- Recipients must be prepared to register for a full-time program.
- Learners must be intending on attending Shasta College in the Fall semester (taking a minimum
of 12 units).
How-to-Apply: To understand more and to apply for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship,
please finish off the subsequent application: 2023 Shasta College Foundation International
Student Scholarship (Microsoft Forms).
- Finished the application form, comprising the essay (500-word maximum)
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or better
- Present two (2) letters of recommendation from somebody that understands you well (educator,
employer, church member, etc.) BUT is not a member of your immediate family.
- Present your vastly current unofficial school transcript
Application Closing Date: April 30, 2023
The Shasta College Foundation is excited to offer a scholarship for current global candidates. This Scholarship payment is brought in literally to the learner’s Shasta College Student accounts to reimburse for educational expenses.