According to the American College of Surgeons Division of Surgical Education and International Relations Committee, the application for the 2024–25 International Scholarships for Surgical Education is now open. This blog post will help if you want to be one of the beneficiaries.
Outstanding overseas students who want to study at the American College of Surgeons anywhere globally can apply for overseas Scholarships for Surgical Education. Students from the US and Canada are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The prestigious American College of Surgeons will credit $10,000 toward the tuition of those awarded this prize. Nevertheless, only the two most deserving foreign applicants who meet the requirements will be awarded this prize.
Surgeons and members of surgical teams can join the American College of Surgeons (ACS), a professional medical body in the United States. One of the world’s oldest and most illustrious professional medical groups, it was founded in 1913.
Information about Foreign Scholarships for Medical Education
• The United States is the host nation for scholarships
• Scholarship host institution: Division of the American College of Surgeons
• Type of scholarship funding: Partial financing
• Postgraduate scholarship degree level
• Space for the scholarship program: two (2)
• $10,000 is awarded through the scholarship program.
• Students eligible for scholarships: International students
• January 15, 2024, is the deadline for scholarship applications.
International Scholarships for Surgical Education: Advantages
The American College of Surgeons will provide $10,000 toward the school cost for those awarded the International Scholarships for Surgical School.
Conditions of Eligibility for International Scholarships for Surgical Education
• You have to be a medical school graduate.
• You cannot be older than 45.
• Your application needs to be completed online.
• At least three recommendation letters must be submitted.
• You cannot have received funding from another scholarship.
• You have to fulfill all requirements for eligibility.
Applicants who fulfill all eligibility requirements have their applications reviewed by the scholarship selection committee. To apply for this scholarship program, please ensure you meet all requirements.
Graduate students studying medicine are eligible to apply for this funding program. It is awarded based on merit and is available to outstanding international students. The value of the scholarship grant is $10,000.