Are you looking for a fully-funded scholarship to complement your effort while studying?
Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation Scholarship Worth $40,000 is here for you! The foundation is looking for exceptionally talented candidates who can carry out outstanding research that would provide sustainable solutions and tackle real-life challenges in future.
The Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation Scholarship is a three-year leadership program designed to mould aspiring young leaders, empowering exceptional doctoral candidates and equipping them with the needed skills and developing their ideas which would later transform into actions for the advancement of their respective communities.
If selected, candidates would be paired with great mentors, professionals and scholars who are experts in their chosen areas and possess exceptional abilities.
To be considered for the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation scholarship, Candidates must be armed with the following information that would serve as a guide to ensure a smooth application process.
- Candidates must be accepted into one or two full-time doctoral programs, which are expected to finish in 2026 or later.
- Candidates research work must be in line with at least one of the foundation’s four themes which include: People and their natural environment, Human Rights and Dignity, Canada and the World, and Responsible Citizenship
- Candidates areas of study must be broadly related to the humanities or social sciences, with direct relevance to shaping the future of Canada.
- Candidates must be a Canadian citizen studying at a foreign institution, or Canadian or even a non-Canadian who could be a permanent resident of Canada or foreign nationals that are fully enrolled in Doctoral programmes at Canadian institution(s).
Accounting & Finance, Economics, Education, English, Entrepreneurship, History, Human resource management, Law, Marketing, Languages, Politics, Psychology, Speech & Language Therapy, Business, Journalism, Hospitality & Tourism, Management, Management Science, Social policy, Health, Social work
Before you can be considered for The Pierre Elliot scholarship, candidates must be fully ready to commit themselves to a three-year leadership program. By the program’s third year, fellows and mentors, including scholars, would be involved in an array of intellectually engaging discussions and share opinions on lessons learnt since the program’s start.
Also, the foundation would provide scholars with endless opportunities to receive compulsory leadership training from mentors who are leading leaders in their fields.
By the second year, scholars would have the opportunity to collaborate with mentors and fellows to initiate and participate in a mind-blowing public conference led by their community of scholars.
Candidates would also benefit from leadership training from the pool of scholars and change-makers to upgrade their knowledge and learning experience. Successful applicants will receive up to $20,000 annually for three years, including travel expenses for their doctoral research and accommodation for the foundation’s leadership program and networking purposes.
Successful applicants will also get access to learn Canada’s official languages in French and English, including their indigenous Languages.
They will also enjoy leadership training from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation’s Mentors and Fellows and fantastic learning opportunities laden with rich ideas that complement their academic experience.
- Candidates would receive up to $20,000 per year for three years, including Travel expenses for their doctoral research and accommodations for the foundation’s leadership program and networking purposes.
- Candidates would receive $40,000 annually for three years to cover Tuition fees and extraordinary living expenses to maintain total commitment to their doctoral studies and the foundation’s leadership program.
- Become total alumni of the Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation alumni network
- Candidates would get access to master and acquire to learn Canada’s officials Language, both in French and English, including their indigenous Language
- Candidates would enjoy leadership training from exceptional Mentors, professionals and a community of scholars who are expertise in their respective disciplines and sector
- Candidates would enjoy leadership training from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation’s Mentors and Fellows, Plus fantastic learning opportunities espoused with rich ideas that would complement their academic experience.
Becoming a Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation scholar requires careful attention to details in the application process. Many applicants need help navigating their ways, but I will teach you a simple and seamless approach to make your registration faster and easier. Interested candidates are advised to complete the following when applying:
- You must register for an account through the foundation’s application portal.
- After the registration, you will be asked to create an application for the scholarship and submit the referees’ contact information.
- Candidates will then upload transcripts and apply before the deadline.
To learn more about the scholarship click here
Lifelong membership in the Foundation’s alumni network. Up to $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses to focus on their doctoral studies and the Foundation’s leadership program.
You must be already accepted into or in year one or two of a full-time doctoral program, and expected to complete your doctoral studies in 2026 or later.
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is offering doctoral researchers the opportunity to carry out their doctoral studies and research in Social Sciences and Humanities for the 2024/2025 academic sessions at any Canadian University of choice.