The University of Melbourne is accepting applications for its Melbourne academic scholarship and study grants in Australia in 2023.
The University of Melbourne is awarding more than 150 academic scholarships, which total about 250 per year. To help students in need, the awards have been established through several kinds of bequests and donations.
With cutting-edge campuses, the University of Melbourne is developing a variety of sustainable buildings and precincts to foster ground-breaking research and collaboration in the twenty-first century. Both domestic and international students can apply for scholarships.
- The scholarship is sponsored by the University of Melbourne, Australia
- The scholarship is an academic and study grant award type
- University of Melbourne, Australia, is the hosting institution
- The scholarship is worth $1,000 – $10,00
- There are usually 250 awards yearly
- All level of degree is invited to this scholarship
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Melbourne scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you have to:
- be a student at the University of Melbourne
- You will have to provide evidence that you need financial help.
- A payment ranging from around $200 to $10,000.
- Students in urgent financial need must contact the University Financial Aid team.
How to Apply for the Melbourne Academic Scholarships and Study Grants
To apply for the university of Melbourne scholarship, you must submit an online Student Financial Assessment form at the appropriate time and round. Applications are accepted in two different rounds:
- Round 1: it usually opens around January 1 and closes on March 6
- Round 2: it usually opens on April 1 and closes on July 31
The application form will only be obtainable when the round is open.