The University of Guelph in Canada is offering the Katherine Fuller International Scholarship to international students who wish to pursue their degree programs in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition at Guelph.
UG will offer all shortlisted applicants an award that is valued at $1,000 in the fall, and the applicants must be registered to receive it.
Founded in 1964, the University of Guelph is a public research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
• Qualified Nationalities: International students
• Programme Type: Undergraduate Degree
• Scholarship Award: $1,000
• Number of Scholarship: 1
• Eligible Study Field: Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition
Katherine Fuller International Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• You must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
• You must verify your English proficiency by completing the English proficiency requirements.
Application Guidelines for Katherine Fuller International Scholarship
Click Here to complete your selected course application process.
Apply for a scholarship HERE.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
At the end of the scholarship application exercise, only one applicant will be shortlisted for the scholarship award. We hope you will be the lucky one.