This scholarship program is funded by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute to support promising and outstanding Pakistani students willing to continue their academic journey at the Postgraduate level. This scholarship program does not segregate based on gender – all genders are eligible to apply for this academic opportunity.
- Environmental Health,
- Chemical Science and Applied Biological Sciences;
- Environmental Toxicology
Criteria of Entry:
- This scholarship is open to students from Pakistan and the Islamic Republic of Kashmir (AJK).
- All interested aspirants will be required to present a declaration of purpose listing their research interests.
- Both male and female are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must hold undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in one of the following courses with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4. Sciences: Biological sciences are biology, chemistry, molecular biology, and environmental sciences. Medical Sciences: Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicine, and Medical Technology.
- Aspirants must not exceed 30 years.
- All aspirants must provide a prove of English language proficiency or the results of any English language exam.
- All aspirants must have laboratory research experience in science.
- Application Perks:
- This Scholarship program covers students’ tuition fee and other academic expenses which include (1) credit fee (2) laboratory expenses (3) refresher course fee (4) enrollment fee (5) thesis fee (6) production of thesis documents (7) round trip airfare (8) visa fee (9) first settlement allowance (10) relocation allowance (11) accommodation, monthly stipend (12) book allowance (13) health insurance, etc.
- Also, it covers six weeks refresher courses, and follows by a period of 2 years Master’s degree, subject to a yearly review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Attested copies of academic degrees
- Three letters of recommendation
- Two passport-size photos
- NOC in case of employment
- HEC application form in separate spiral binding
- Medical certificate
- Research Proposal
Scholarship Closes: August 31, 2022
This scholarship program is open to all applicants irrespective of gender. Everyone selected for the award will be offered the same perks.