With the Endowed Scholarships, you can increase your knowledge with a certification from the University of Oregon in the United States. The 2023-2024 academic session application portal has been activated for interested international students who desire to study at the University.
International students who want to study for an undergraduate or graduate degree at the University of Oregon are invited to apply for this scholarship award.
The selected applicants will be given scholarship grants based on their financial needs and academic records.
Endowed Scholarships Benefits
The selected applicants will be awarded scholarship grants that will be equivalent to their full tuition fee at the University of Oregon, regardless of their course of study.
Endowed Scholarships Eligibility Requirements
• All interested International students can apply for the Endowed Scholarships.
• Interested International students can pursue Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programmes the University of Oregon offers.
• Interested International students must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
• Interested International students must not be United States citizens, United States permanent residents, or qualified to receive U.S. federal financial support.
• Interested International students must show financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA criteria.
Endowed Scholarships Required Documents
• Applicant’s high school transcripts
• Applicant’s statement
Endowed Scholarships Admission Criteria
• You must meet University of Oregon admission criteria, like high school graduation or a relevant Bachelor’s degree qualification.
Endowed Scholarships Language Criteria
• Satisfactory completion of level 112 in an English Language School
• TOEFL PBT – 500
• TOEFL IBT – 61
• IELTS – 5.0
Application Deadline: February 17, 2023
Before you apply for this scholarship programme, you will, first of all, meet the University of Oregon’s admission criteria or be admitted to the University.