The Emory University Scholarships in the United States is accepting applications from interested and qualified international students for its partial to full merit-based scholarships programme.
Aside being awarded meritoriously, this scholarship programme empowers students and aid them to reach their full potential, and make positive change in their various countries.
Summary of Scholarship
• Scholarship Country: USA
• Scholarship: Undergraduate, Master’s & PhD degrees
• Eligible Student: International students
• Scholarship Award: Full & Partial Scholarship
• Scholarship Deadline: November 15, 2022
About Emory University:
Emory University sits in Atlanta, Georgia. It’s a private research university, established in 1836 as “Emory College” by the Methodist Episcopal Church and name in honor of Methodist bishop John Emory. Emory is one of the oldest institutions in Georgia.
Emory University has a total of nine academic divisions. These include School of Medicine, Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Oxford College, Goizueta Business School, Laney Graduate School, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, School of Law, Rollins School of Public Health, and the Candler School of Theology.
The following persons are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme:
- It’s open to all students, irrespective of citizenship, colour, status, etc.
- Aspirants do not need the nomination of a high school counselor.
- Aspirants must be putting for any of the three phases of admission at Emory University.
Scholarship Timeline and Award
All the applications aspirants submitted will be evaluated, and it’s the outcomes that will determine if an aspirant will be award either the partial and full scholarship.
• Emory University Scholarship Programs application deadline. (November, 15)
• Applications reviewed by admission and faculty committees. (October to January)
• Scholar Finalists are chosen and notified. (Ending of February)
• Finalists visit campus. Scholar programs membership announced. (Early April)
• Enrollment deposit deadline. (May 1)
Selection Procedure for Scholarship Award
- Selection for merit-based scholar programmes is done by the Office of Admission in collaboration with esteemed faculty.
- Up to 8,000-10,000 students apply for this scholarship programme every year. Among these thousands of students, 175 to 200 students are shortlisted. Shortlisted students are asked to attend an on-campus Scholars Finalists Visit held in the spring. Shortlisted students are brought to campus at no expense to the student.
- On for several days, the visit includes activities and interviews planned to help finalists become better acquainted with Emory University and the distinct opportunities available for them here.
- Aspirants that do not make the final list are still fully reviewed for admission under their selected application plan and will also automatically be considered for other smaller merit-based scholarships.
- Successful aspirants selection process is completely separate from the financial aid process. If a student is eligible for both merit scholarships and financial aid, merit scholarships are granted first. Students who applied for financial aid may also be eligible for need-based grants and loans if there is remaining need beyond the merit scholarship award.
Method of Application
- For an aspirant to be considered for any and alll other programmes, he or she must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application documents s by November 15.
- And aspirants must answer “yes” to the question on your application that says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”
Scholarship Deadline: November 15, 2022
The closing date for this scholarship programme is November 15, 2022. All prospective aspirants are advised to submit their applications before November 15. Any application submitted after this date will be automatically disqualified.