The 2024–2025 Deloitte One Young World Scholarship is open to outstanding individuals dedicated to solving global crises or encouraging positive change in their communities. It is intended for young leaders worldwide.
An annual Deloitte One Young World Scholarship program has drawn numerous young leaders worldwide. Several young leaders have realized their aspirations to influence positive change in their home nations and the global community.
However, the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship is highly selective and only accepts a few applications. For instance, only five exceptional young leaders who meet all eligibility standards will be recognized by the 2024–25 program.
The One Young World Summit, which takes place in Montreal, Canada, from September 18 to September 21, 2024, will be sponsored by the five chosen applications. The trip sponsor is just one of the advantages that successful applicants will enjoy.
Those who are accepted will learn about strategies for addressing global issues. Additionally, they will learn about ways to improve possibilities for education, skills, and access to opportunities in their towns, countries, or the entire world, as well as ways to lessen the causes and impacts of climate change.
The Deloitte One Young World Scholarship in Brief
Canada is the host nation for scholarships.
Sponsors of the scholarship: One Young World & Deloitte
Type of support for scholarships: Full funding
Space available for scholarships: five (5)
International students who qualify for scholarships
Deadline to apply for scholarships: January 21, 2024
The Deloitte One Young World Scholarship’s advantages
• Selected candidates will receive sponsorships to the One Young World Summit in Montreal in 2024.
• Hotel accommodations will be made available to selected applicants.
• Travel expenses for selected candidates are reimbursed.
• Living expenses for selected applicants are paid.
• The venue pays the transaction charges for successful applicants.
The Young World Scholarship from Deloitte Qualifiability Standards
• Interested students have to be between the ages of 18 and 30.
• Students from abroad are welcome to apply.
• Candidates must demonstrate their dedication to bringing about constructive change in their local communities.
• Candidates must demonstrate their ability to lead.
• Candidates must have track histories of resolving environmental and climate-related issues.
Candidates must fulfill all prerequisites and submit applications by January 21, 2024.
Outstanding young leaders worldwide who are dedicated to solving environmental and climate-related problems are eligible to apply for the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship. This fully financed scholarship covers the majority of the expense of tuition.