African students can now study in Cornell University. The University of Cornell fully funded Postgraduate Scholarship is for the promising and outstanding African students who are willing to continue their education in the United States.
The Cornell University Postgraduate Scholarship is granted to the best African students in form of fellowship. The scholarship program offers a 9-month stipend, a full tuition, and health insurance to African students who made the final list.
Also, students shortlisted are qualified for a summer stipend which is part of the Cornell University Fellowship.
Summary of Scholarship
• Country: United States
• Programs: Postgraduate, PhD, Fellowships
• Qualified Countries: African Countries
• Scholarship Type: Fully funded
• Scholarship Closes: February 15, 2023
More Details About Cornell University Postgraduate Scholarship for African students
The Ph.D. aspirants of this scholarship program must come from African countries and must not be permanent residents of the United States.
Scholarship Program Requirements:
For one to be considered for this scholarship program, one must:
- apply to Cornell University’s PhD degree programme
- apply for the scholarship before the closing date of February, 15, 2023
- be nationalities of African countries
- Notify one’s graduate field of eligibility and ask that they nominate one to the Graduate School belo.
Award and Duration of Scholarship Programme
- The duration is nine-month with stipend stipend
- A full tuition,
- Health insurance.
All aspirants should follow the point four in the Scholarship Program Requirements.
The qualified students should click on the button below to start their applications.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
This scholarship program is for the qualified African students with excellent academic records.