Scholarship application ends: November 1, 2022
Planning to continue your education in the United States of America but you are lacking finance? You’ve come across the right post. Joining other students in applying for the John Baldwin scholarship awards for International students.
This scholarship award is designed to support brilliant undergraduate students who are willing to continue their studies at the university for the 2022/2023 academic.
Founded in 1845, Baldwin Wallace University is one of the best private institutions in Berea, Ohio, United States. BW grants over 70 majors, including many cooperative, pre-professional programs, and some online courses.
To be among the successful students for this scholarship award, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- you must possess a previous degree for entry into undergraduate study
- you must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree coursework
- All international students are eligible to apply for the bursary
- Interested aspirant must be a first-year student and transfer student.
All undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area is available.
The Baldwin Wallace University grants $15,000 for its scholarship programme.
- For admission, interested students will need their previous degree certificates.
- Students need to proof their English language proficiency by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability.
Method of Application
To be shortlisted for this scholarship award , applicants should take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being confirmed, they will be qualified for the bursary.
List Of Required Documents
3. Letter of Recommendation,
5. Photocopy of passport,
All the items listed in the List Of Required Documents are important to the application of this scholarship programme. So, make sure you provide all the documents as it’s through these documents you will be assessed for the scholarship programme.