Application Deadline: August 17, 2022
University of London is at the moment accepting applications from interested foreign students for its 2022 B.S Chimni International Study awards in the UK.
The B.S Chimni Scholarships offers MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies and, it’s reserved to foreign applicants for distance learning for the 2022-2023 academic session.
This scholarship has been founded to support an outstanding foreign student who wishes to be part of a Master’s degree at University College London.
Established in 1836, University of London is a public research university in the United Kingdom. The University offers it students access to academic opportunities. As one of the leaders in higher education, the University has engineered change in the sector.
Also, The University of London is widely known for its academic excellence, and it’s consistently ranked among the world’s top universities.
Applicants from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines, and Indonesia are eligible to apply.
Area of Study
MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning.
- You must have the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning
- You must be resident in one of the following countries: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia.
- You must show outstanding academic merit or potential in the field of study, evidenced particularly by past achievements
- You must be unable to take up the offer of a place in the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies due to financial circumstances.
This scholarship offers intelligent and exceptional aspirants award worth £9,017, which will be credited to their fee account to be used against fees payable.
Method of Application:
In order to apply for these scholarships awards, aspirants must first submit an admission application to UCL via the online portal.
- Aspirants are to provide s also provide a short statement of their motivation letter and CV.
- Aspirants must possess an undergraduate degree (e.g. Bachelor’s) comparable to a UK upper second class honors degree in law or other relevant subjects.
- If English is not aspirant’s first language, he or she is expected to provide evidence of an English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
This scholarship program offers brilliant and outstanding aspirants award worth £9,017, which is credited to their fee account to be used against fees payable.