To save the future of a new generation of researchers and leaders and to build new capabilities for agriculture, the University of Adelaide is inviting promising students to apply for its 2022 academic grants
The ARC Training Centre for Future Crops Development PhD Scholarships has been launched in expressions of interest for the 2022/2023 academic year. The scholarships grants can be applied for by both local and international students.
About University of Adelaide
University of Adelaide was founded in 1874, and it’s presently the third-oldest university in Australia. The university is a public research university that’s committed to fostering a culture where its values are at the heart of everything it does.
Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked 111th and it’s outstandingly positioned to design and drive a prosperous, entrepreneurial future for South Australia built on knowledge, innovation, and collaboration.
• The Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET)
It provides the successful applicants perks towards the cost of education of the PhD program undertaken by them.
Eligible Country for the Scholarship:
All international, Australian and New Zealand students can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants must have submitted an Expression of Interest.
- The applicants must be future PhD students.
- An Expression of Interest
- A proof of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Your degree certificates (testamurs)
- Your academic transcripts
- The translations of non-English documentation
- A proof of English language proficiency
- You must possess a relevant University of Adelaide bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), with a minimum distinction average, a relevant University of Adelaide Honours degree (or equivalent), with at least a second-class Honours (upper division), a postgraduate coursework degree which contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements or a relevant University of Adelaide Master of Philosophy (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: You must submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet-Based Test
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)
- Conclusion: Applicants should provide all the above documents as these are the details the selection committee will rely on during the selection process.