Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships:
Are you looking for a scholarship programme with a 50% tuition fee reduction? This is exactly the type of scholarship award the Flinders University is offering students. The reduction will continue till you complete your degree programme at the university.
Why do students apply to study at Flinders University? Flinders University teaches students the ins and outs of their degrees and also offer them the opportunity to graduate with skills that they can apply in almost all careers
About Scholarship Award
• Eligible student: International students
• Scholarship type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
• Scholarship worth: 50% tuition fee reduction
• Number of scholarships: Not mentioned
Eligibility Requirements for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships at Flinders University
• You must possess an equivalent minimum ATAR 95 or more for undergraduate scholarship application.
• You must possess an equivalent of 6.5 GPA or above for a postgraduate scholarship application.
• You must submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
° IELTS – 6.0
° Completion certificate of English programs approved by ELICOS
• You are to create and apply via Student Login of the university: https://flinders-web.t1cloud.
• You are to submit Scholarship Application Form separately.
Scholarship Deadline: April 28, 2023
This scholarship is more like a partial scholarship. The University will pay only 50℅ of all selected students’ tuition fees.