Are you interested in the University of Twente Kipaji scholarship? This is the best time to apply. Applicants are invited to this scholarship as compensation for study-related costs.
This scholarship is specifically for students from different countries with a developing economies because, aside from having the potential to study in this university, most are incapable of financially.
It is an additional support scholarship for University of Twente Kipaji students.
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund was established specifically for bright students from the list of DAC’s Least Developed and Other Low-Income Countries. Students from these nations might have the potential to be able to attend the University of Twente but a lack the financial resources might limit them.
The Kipaji Scholarship supports students who also receive the University of Twente Scholarships. The Kipaji scholarship cannot be applied for using the UT application process.
Those interested should state in their UTS motivation that, should they meet the requirements, they would also like to be considered for the Kipaji scholarship.
- The University of Twente, located in the Netherlands, is the sponsor of the scholarship
- The scholarship is worth up to € 12,000
- There are several numbers of awards to be given to the most eligible candidates
- Applicants with a Masters’s degree are eligible
- International students are eligible for this scholarship
Applicants have to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the University of Twente Kipaji Scholarship:
- To be eligible, you must be an international student.
- Applicants must be from a country that is known to be a DAC country (Least Developed Countries & Other Low-Income Countries).
- An applicant must be enrolled in a full-time program.
- You must have achieved good grades for your pre-master program (average of 8).
- Include a motivation letter outlining how your time at the University of Twente will help you advance scientific knowledge or foster entrepreneurial endeavors in your home country.
- As a current UT student, you are not eligible for the Kipaji Scholarship.
How to Apply For The University of Twente Kipaji Scholarship
Scholarship recipients from the University of Twente are automatically considered for the Kipaji Scholarship. Please see the UTS website for information on the program’s specific requirements.
Suppose You’ve been put forward for a Kipaji Scholarship by the program’s faculty. The faculty may require a motivation letter explaining how your time at the University of Twente will help advance scientific knowledge or foster entrepreneurial endeavors in your home country. If you meet the requirements and would like to apply for the Kipaji and UTS scholarships, please clarify that in your motivation letter.
Application Deadline: May 01, 2023