Scholarship closes: October 10, 2022
Good news! University of Tasmania is inviting excellent and outstanding international students to put in for its Dean of Sciences and Engineering Merit scholarships for the academic 2022-2023 academic session.
Four promising students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Tasmania will be granted this scholarship programme.
Established in 1890, University of Tasmania is a public research university that has been consistently listed among the best universities in Australia. UT is the fourth oldest university in Australia, and it has been listed in the top 10 research universities in Australia.
University of Tasmania Scholarship Selection Criteria:
- It’s open to all International students with offer of a place in eligible Sciences and Engineering courses when starting their first year in 2022.
- They must have possessed the minimum academic requirements as determined by an assessment conducted by the University of Tasmania based on country-specific grading scales.
- They must be classified as an international students as defined under the applicable rules of the University of Tasmania.
- The aspirants who apply for academic credit or advanced standing can apply for this scholarship programme.
Applicable Subjects For University of Tasmania Scholarship:
• Undergraduate, Honors, or Postgraduate degree in Sciences and Engineering
Application Method For University of Tasmania Scholarship:
All aspirants are assessed after submitting their International Student Application, therefore, aspirants do not need to apply separately. All prepared questions should be directed to Your.Study@utas.edu.au.
Documents Required For University of Tasmania Scholarship:
If you’re planning to apply for this scholarship programme, the following are the documents you will provide:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
All shortlisted aspirants will be granted 50% of registered tuition fees (as well as Student Services and Amenities Fees) for the duration of the programme.
Scholarship Entry Requirements:
- All students willing to apply for this scholarship programme must meet the academic entry requirements.
- All international will be required to present a proof of their English language proficiency.
This scholarship programme is partially funded. Students shortlisted for this scholarship will be offered 50% of their tuition plus other perks.